Fuck on a first date?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yourcockmypussy, Apr 28, 2012.

?

if she let you get up her on a first date would you go there again?

1. hell yeh!

153 vote(s)
    98.1%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    1.9%
  1. yourcockmypussy

yourcockmypussy Active Member

sometimes its hard to resist that bbc but will it come back for seconds if i let it in the first date?

Attached Files:

2. Coolcalm21

Coolcalm21 Member

Id come back for somemore if I got it on the first date

3. BIGnBad

BIGnBad Active Member

Every time - works the other way to dating white boys. White boys will run after you like a puppy. But if you play hard to get, we move on. There's enough easy pussy out there not to have to waste time.

4. phil1952

phil1952 Member

always go back for more

5. yourcockmypussy

i shall ensure im easy pussy from now on lol

BocaBull, Berniexxx, njbiguy5 and 5 others like this.
  6. BIGnBad

BIGnBad Active Member

You know it makes sense, baby x

njbiguy54 likes this.
  7. yourcockmypussy

so you are saying if i suck his cock and get him balls deep in my pussy the first time we meet i will get a regular good seeing to not a thanks and goodbye? why did no one say this before! i would have had many more bbcs lol

8. BIGnBad

BIGnBad Active Member

Maybe not from him...but he'll be sure and tell his friends where they can find some easy white pussy ;) x

9. Load Runner

Load Runner New Member

10. 9thWonder

9thWonder Well-Known Member Real Person

I'd say it depends on my overall perception of her after the first date.

BBC412 and Katiana4black like this.
  11. Dave-Bristol-England

Dave-Bristol-England New Member

We are both consenting adults, if I get it on the first date - then I will definitely go back for more; if she plays hard to get, then I can't be bothered - we both know what we want, so why play games!

njbiguy54 and BBC412 like this.
  12. Alexalso

Alexalso Member Real Person

From a woman's point of view, it's the same, it depends on how good the date was, firstly how good was the date itself depicts whether or not i would go any further on the first date, and secondly "presuming all was good" it would depend on how good the sex was as to whether we meet up again or not, One major difference between men and women is the way we approach potential sexual encounters, Men (on the whole ) are happy being attracted to you, whereas women (again on the whole) need to like a guy as a person as well as find them attractive, it's just the way we are. when a woman goes out on a date she is also thinking about the possibility of having sex but if she decides not to have sex with you it's because she either didn't like you as a person or did not find you attractive. "please note that i am using meeting people over the internet as an example here, general dating is completely different".

hungnegro, Lhomme and 9thWonder like this.
  13. 9thWonder

9thWonder Well-Known Member Real Person

What is defined as playing hard to get though? I see nothing wrong with a woman wanting to have a better sense of who I am as a person before bringing sex into the picture. Fucking on the first night can lead to a fuck ton of misunderstandings. Simply because you don't know each other well enough to attribute the sex to sincere attraction or just plain ol' promiscuity. It can set the tone for all further interactions. If a guy is truly interested in you he won't mind waiting a few dates. A wise man knows time leads to a better understanding of the woman and ultimately if you learn what makes her tick, you'll fuck her even better.

14. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Nothing wrong with fucking on the first date, not really any different from going clubbing and hooking up. If the chemistry feels right them go for it.

Yuki_Stern and njbiguy5 like this.
  15. Janie Tgirl

Janie Tgirl Well-Known Member

Really does depend on the man! Black men are especially hard to resist.

16. Pimped2BBC

Pimped2BBC Active Member

US
    Im married if Im dating its to get fucked.

17. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

Nothing wrong with giving it up on the first date , just make sure you make it worth coming back... Man shall always return if its the shit .... Fuck like a rockstar....

njbiguy54 and yourcockmypussy like this.
  18. yourcockmypussy

100% commitment to teasing / sucking and fucking!! lol

BocaBull and njbiguy5 like this.
  19. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

There you go....;)

njbiguy54 and yourcockmypussy like this.
  20. kay461962

kay461962 Active Member

I agree, and I usually know enough about the man ahead of time to know that I would give in easily.

Lets face it, if you are here looking for an interracial anything, most of the men are here to fuck and that is all they want.
    When seduction and passion leads to penetration, the rest is fucking, pure and simple!

cuckyrobGA, njbiguy5, Lhomme and 3 others like this.