Fuck on a first date?

if she let you get up her on a first date would you go there again?

• hell yeh!

Votes: 167 97.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
From a woman's point of view, it's the same, it depends on how good the date was, firstly how good was the date itself depicts whether or not i would go any further on the first date, and secondly "presuming all was good" it would depend on how good the sex was as to whether we meet up again or not, One major difference between men and women is the way we approach potential sexual encounters, Men (on the whole ) are happy being attracted to you, whereas women (again on the whole) need to like a guy as a person as well as find them attractive, it's just the way we are. when a woman goes out on a date she is also thinking about the possibility of having sex but if she decides not to have sex with you it's because she either didn't like you as a person or did not find you attractive. "please note that i am using meeting people over the internet as an example here, general dating is completely different".

What is defined as playing hard to get though? I see nothing wrong with a woman wanting to have a better sense of who I am as a person before bringing sex into the picture. Fucking on the first night can lead to a fuck ton of misunderstandings. Simply because you don't know each other well enough to attribute the sex to sincere attraction or just plain ol' promiscuity. It can set the tone for all further interactions. If a guy is truly interested in you he won't mind waiting a few dates. A wise man knows time leads to a better understanding of the woman and ultimately if you learn what makes her tick, you'll fuck her even better.

Really does depend on the man! Black men are especially hard to resist.

I agree, and I usually know enough about the man ahead of time to know that I would give in easily.

Lets face it, if you are here looking for an interracial anything, most of the men are here to fuck and that is all they want.
When seduction and passion leads to penetration, the rest is fucking, pure and simple!

Back