Fuck on a first date?

if she let you get up her on a first date would you go there again?

• hell yeh!

Votes: 167 97.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
I guess it depends on what you are looking for, whether it's a relationship or just sex. If I'm looking for sex, why wait till the second date, if it's good for both of us, he'll come back, if not move on. Now if I'm looking for a partner in a relationship, I think there should be a little respect shown on the first date. I wouldn't want to appear easy.

i ALWAYS fuck on a first date!i am married but am always on the lookout for cock.if i talk to a guy, i like to stroke his leg to see if he gets hard.i have had plenty of white cock since i was 14 but really need a black mans cum on a regular basis

I'm not looking for a date, dinner and the movies is what I do with hubby on "date night". I'm looking for a good hard fucking when I hook up with a black man. No flowers or candy necessary ;)

OoooMFG!! I would LOVE to give you a REAL HARD FUCK with a Rock Hard Very Thick 10 x 7 COCK.
I SINCERLY want to make YOU cum REPEATEDLY... just give me a chance.

i ALWAYS fuck on a first date!i am married but am always on the lookout for cock.if i talk to a guy, i like to stroke his leg to see if he gets hard.i have had plenty of white cock since i was 14 but really need a black mans cum on a regular basis

This black man will give you all my hot cum on a regular IF you'd ask me.

I dont understand what is wrong in having sex in the first date. Of course depends of the man and the date itselft, but we are all of us adults, and if the right man seduces you and wanted more.... who can resist?
Anyway i hate shy men and good boys.... i have had sufficient of these in my life

I'm not looking for a date, dinner and the movies is what I do with hubby on "date night". I'm looking for a good hard fucking when I hook up with a black man. No flowers or candy necessary ;)

Um!!! My kinda woman... You just cut OUT ALL the BS and get straight to the POINT of enjoying BBC to the fullest.

Back