Anal Only date?

Any lady / hotwife here ever had her BBC surprisingly went straight for the ‘ass only,’ until he came ? Share a pic or story about how the date went and why you let him have his way even if it was unexpected.

Note : this isn’t about forcefulness ,but submission.
Ive been with three BBC’s since July 2022.

First was spontaneous anal (friends bachelorette)

The next two told me ahead of time what they wanted and I obliged and met for multiple dates.

My last one was a tad twisted but was really sexy so I obliged. Insisted that he take me out for exquisite over the top dinner dates beforehand (multiple courses) everytime we’ve connected. This was concerning because we both knew what would be happening a few hours later and I had my concerns …

View attachment trim.C88A4769-62B1-4E6E-B62A-A43DF65EB0DA.MOV

But so far, so good - just a few sore mornings🍑 and a big smile on my face.

Last edited:

The next two told me ahead of time what they wanted and I obliged and met for multiple dates.

My last one was a tad twisted but was really sexy so I obliged. Insisted that he take me out for exquisite over the top dinner dates beforehand (multiple courses) everytime we’ve connected. This was concerning because we both knew what would be happening a few hours later and I had my concerns …

This would explain why your such a noisy fart-filled anal slut wouldnt it lol!
🍖🥩🍝🍾💨AB462912-AEFC-4EEE-9664-EC7872C357FC.jpeg

Nice story… you shouldn’t be so far from me in Dubai 🤦🏽‍♂️🔥

I pretended that I couldn't find her hole and ended up in her ass , I guess she wanted it because she never resisted. I pounded her mature 65 years old ass . She told me that she was only able to do this once every two weeks which was fine by me.

Back