Anal Only date?

piscesking21

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
AE
Any lady / hotwife here ever had her BBC surprisingly went straight for the ‘ass only,’ until he came ? Share a pic or story about how the date went and why you let him have his way even if it was unexpected.

Note : this isn’t about forcefulness ,but submission.

Last edited:
Any lady / hotwife here ever had her BBC surprisingly went straight for the ‘ass only,’ until he came ? Share a pic or story about how the date went and why you let him have his way even if it was unexpected.

Note : this isn’t about forcefulness ,but submission.
You are absolutely correct, it is not about forcefulness it is about submission, or a power grab if you will. Having been in the LS as a bull for almost 17 years and cuckolding many couples as well as countless cheating wives , being able as a bull to say you fucked a guy's wife in the ass just hits different. All you other bros out there know what I'm talking about.

You are absolutely correct, it is not about forcefulness it is about submission, or a power grab if you will. Having been in the LS as a bull for almost 17 years and cuckolding many couples as well as countless cheating wives , being able as a bull to say you fucked a guy's wife in the ass just hits different. All you other bros out there know what I'm talking about.
I fucked a cheating wife one time up the ass straight up. Asked her to have her butt plug inserted while driving to mines. She said it was a little uncomfortable, but did. She expected our usually routine play. But to her surprise , she walked through the door , I lifted up her dress, pulled the plug off, spat right in her ass and used some lube and hammered away! She did try to protest a bit , but soon moaned in agreement and just squirted everywhere lol

Attachments

• AF397C60-EA7B-4626-BE4E-BE1CB4064E21.jpeg
    AF397C60-EA7B-4626-BE4E-BE1CB4064E21.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 168
  • EFCAA295-4FD5-4986-A296-39443249865E.jpeg
    EFCAA295-4FD5-4986-A296-39443249865E.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 542E643F-986D-4B48-B112-505601B8E62D.jpeg
    542E643F-986D-4B48-B112-505601B8E62D.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 193
  • 80917295-C08D-4345-85F3-5F80266054E1.jpeg
    80917295-C08D-4345-85F3-5F80266054E1.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 189
We spoke and fantasised about this with her first and favourite hung guy (BWC) he is desperate for her arse and she wants him to hsve it.
I suggested anal only meets to add to the sluttyness and she loves the thought! Not had chance to make it happen ad he moved away! He is back in our area now, so expecting it to happen!

We spoke and fantasised about this with her first and favourite hung guy (BWC) he is desperate for her arse and she wants him to hsve it.
I suggested anal only meets to add to the sluttyness and she loves the thought! Not had chance to make it happen ad he moved away! He is back in our area now, so expecting it to happen!
Bang! That would be so hot fun session 🔥🔥🔥 brace yourself!

Last edited:
Bang! That would be so hot fun session 🔥🔥🔥 brace yourself!
Oh I'm braced lol! Hot but scary... knowing ger favourite cock is back so close to out location, they literally could cross paths while shopping out walking etc!
It could already be happening!
(It's not lol. But that easy it could. Even she has said that!). She knows how to make my heart race and cock leak!

My friend does it when he is making a point to me. My husband was overseas when we met. When he got home, my friend wanted me to introduce them. Then he told me I had to introduce him. When I didn't immediately arrange it, he started refusing regular sex. He told me until I introduced them, I was only getting it there. For several weeks that was the only way he would let me have it.

Last edited:
My friend does it when he is making a point to me. My husband was overseas when we met. When he got home, my friend wanted me to introduce them. Then he told me I had to introduce him. When I didn't immediately arrange it, he started refusing regular sex. He told me until I introduced them, I was only getting it there. For several weeks that was the only way he would let me have it.
Wow! So , how long before you gave in?

Back