My girlfriend is getting her first BBC

My girlfriend is getting her first BBC in 4 days and we are so exited. We have booked a hotel date with a hung black man. The thrill now is hard to explain
Hope the playdate was enjoyable! And it is the start of many satisfying dates!
I had a playdate with my BBC Bull this past weekend. We went to a bar with my favorite cover band and danced the night away. I swear he was hard for the entire night as I kept grinding up on him.
When we got back to the hotel, we were so horny, no foreplay was required. I just wanted his BBC inside of me!
We had sooo much fun!

Heak Yeah while she's getting broken in at least she will love it better the 2nd go round. Especially with My Real Tasty Mature 10 " long Circumcised BBC.

Attachments

• 1000002042.jpg
    1000002042.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 10
No report back. I guess it didn’t go very well. Or it’s just a fake post like 80% of these.
Either that or it was a such a great experience they forgot about the digital world and got absorbed in their real world enjoyment. They might be meeting with him regularly now.

There's no way to tell when someone goes silent, but don't assume everyone that does has a life that sucks. With how much social media detracts from real life and causes mental illness like anxiety and depression, I would actually assume silence is actually an indicator of good things. These people probably are more engaged in life now.

Back