Real Asian approaching first BBC meet

No, it's the guy. He's African and obviously from a former Spanish colony.
A couple of points:

• Why would the supposed boyfriend/you have a screen shot of the guy's WhatsApp screen and not your supposed Asian GF?
  • African doesn't mean black
  • Why obviously? None of this mentioned in the OP
  • From which former Spanish colony? None of that is mentioned in the OP.
Your GF clearly doesn't have an issue showing off based on your OP. According to you, you've been with your GF for 10 years. You've been on this site for nearly 4 years. Get verified and dispel the idea that everyone is thinking, that this post of yours is complete horseshit

A couple of points:

• Why would the supposed boyfriend/you have a screen shot of the guy's WhatsApp screen and not your supposed Asian GF?
Your GF clearly doesn't have an issue showing off based on your OP. According to you, you've been with your GF for 10 years. You've been on this site for nearly 4 years. Get verified and dispel the idea that everyone is thinking, that this post of yours is complete horseshit
Wow, you are so wrong. You're entitled to your opinion and yeah, I'll now look to get verified.

Wow, you are so wrong. You're entitled to your opinion and yeah, I'll now look to get verified.
I saw you tried to verify but only posted a vid of yourself which isn't how it works on this site.
Tell everyone when we can expect you to get verified.

Last edited:
A couple of points:

So to explain. I sourced the potential guy from fabswingers. He lives about 25 miles away. I setup a group chat on Whatsapp and I encouraged him to message her directly and to my surprise she responded but never told me they had been messaging directly outside of the group chat. Hence he has provided me with the screenshots. Hope that makes sense.

I have never spoken to the guy or met him in person and have only spoken to him on WhatsApp and on fab swingers. He is black. And I'm guessing (right or wrong) that he is from an an African country that was formally run by the Spanish. Why? Because thats what I have assumed. I may be wrong.

So to explain. I sourced the potential guy from fabswingers. He lives about 25 miles away. I setup a group chat on Whatsapp and I encouraged him to message her directly and to my surprise she responded but never told me they had been messaging directly outside of the group chat. Hence he has provided me with the screenshots. Hope that makes sense.

I have never spoken to the guy or met him in person and have only spoken to him on WhatsApp and on fab swingers. He is black. And I'm guessing (right or wrong) that he is from an an African country that was formally run by the Spanish. Why? Because thats what I have assumed. I may be wrong.
Congrats on getting verified. Thanks for providing more info to your story...it makes a bit more sense than it did before.
So what do you think will happen now?

My asian girlfriend (in her mind 30s) and a prospective BBC bull in his 20s are arranging their first date on WhatsApp! Sooooo hot and arousing
Hey there 👋🏽 I’m a mixed race BBC bill and would love to chat with your girlfriend ❤️ I’ve sent you a DM

Back