Fuck on a first date?

if she let you get up her on a first date would you go there again?

• hell yeh!

Votes: 167 97.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
I'm with all those who've pointed out the various circumstances that make a difference - if you're looking for a relationship or going out with someone your friends know, then sex on a first date might not be a good idea. On the other side of things, if your "date" is with someone you made contact with like on a site like this, obviously sex is the point!

:blackheart: Lanue

My wife promised she was just going out to get a feel for this black guy she met. Knowing how hot she gets for black cock, I shouldn't have been surprised that she came home at 6 am and was completely fucked raw by this stud. He called her a couple of nights later and she just picked up ant 11 pm, put on a sexy little outfit and 4" heels and went out for another night of sex. I wonder where the neighbours think she is going looking like that late at night? No wonder they all look at me with smirks on their faces.

i bet you love it hun when she comes home

The best is when she tells me what he has done to her while jerking me off. She doesn't rally do that lately, but even kissing her on the cheek and smelling the strong smell of black semen all over her is intoxicating. She thinks it is quite pathetic how I run to the bathroom to play with myself, but I can't help it.

it is pathetic but thats how you should be im glad your wife is liking bbc
After being married for 18 years and only getting my 4" penis for all that time, she was actually quite upset at me that she kept faithful all those years and missed out. She is so excited that she discovered the pleasures of black cock and she is fortunate that she still looks like a petite little blonde Barbie doll and has no trouble attracting lots of black men who want to fuck the daylights out of her. They love knowing that she is getting pleasure that I never came close to giving her and she makes sure they know that as they fuck her.

I'm not looking for a date, dinner and the movies is what I do with hubby on "date night". I'm looking for a good hard fucking when I hook up with a black man. No flowers or candy necessary ;)

Thats how it was in the relationship I was in, we were very romantic with each other..but she Loved her Black Bulls

After being married for 18 years and only getting my 4" penis for all that time, she was actually quite upset at me that she kept faithful all those years and missed out. She is so excited that she discovered the pleasures of black cock and she is fortunate that she still looks like a petite little blonde Barbie doll and has no trouble attracting lots of black men who want to fuck the daylights out of her. They love knowing that she is getting pleasure that I never came close to giving her and she makes sure they know that as they fuck her.
i hear guys talk about their 4" penis' and i just think...is that really true? Maybe i just don't understand since i have more than four inches...not trying to disrespect, just sharing my shock and awe at the things some men have to deal with

i hear guys talk about their 4" penis' and i just think...is that really true? Maybe i just don't understand since i have more than four inches...not trying to disrespect, just sharing my shock and awe at the things some men have to deal with
Well all you have to do is look at my Avitar to see that it is true. My wife's first black boyfriend laughed his ass off when she told him that I am this small. But it really was to his benefit since it kept her like a virgin for his thick 9" cock.

god yes fist time i met a bull was at a party and as the night went on and he was pushing his cock against me my mind was made up.and i wasnt dissapointed he had 10in and thick it was great.
Oh well that is what happens when White lady gets a Real Black Bull... you have no choice BUT to SUBMIT yourself!! Then you just enjoy ALL the strokes and THICK long Hard inches.

Al depends on what you are looking for and the vibe of the moment. If both of you are horny, and of legal age then fuck.The women in the group i belong to meet for pleasure. The relationships are LTR, and we genuinely like each other, but we are getting together to fuck. No games, no bullshit just meeting for pleasure.

Back