Fuck on a first date?

if she let you get up her on a first date would you go there again?

• hell yeh!

Votes: 167 97.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
I hope this is taken in good spirit as it’s intended . This question seems a little redundant on a sight that’s catered to cucks and women looking for black sex and black men looking to fill that need. Fucking being the object, first date ? Wouldn’t most of those reading this be more than a little disappointed if fucking wasn’t a major part of the long awaited meeting. It just doesn’t seem like a dating sight to me.

Like art girl said asking this on a site where people are looking for fuck buddies is a bit redundant.

Saying that though, I would want to have a meet with the guy first, see how he behaves and how much respect he shows her before allowing him to fuck her.

Guys, i think its fine, if you fuck on the first date, usually i do with most like 95% of the women i meet, its all about the chemistry, and i think none of us will meet w someone off here, who would not feel that he/she is comfortable with, now w all webcams and chats, is so very easy to decide if u would go along and fuck or not.

What is defined as playing hard to get though? I see nothing wrong with a woman wanting to have a better sense of who I am as a person before bringing sex into the picture. Fucking on the first night can lead to a fuck ton of misunderstandings. Simply because you don't know each other well enough to attribute the sex to sincere attraction or just plain ol' promiscuity. It can set the tone for all further interactions. If a guy is truly interested in you he won't mind waiting a few dates. A wise man knows time leads to a better understanding of the woman and ultimately if you learn what makes her tick, you'll fuck her even better.
Well said!

Back