Fuck on a first date?

if she let you get up her on a first date would you go there again?

• hell yeh!

Votes: 167 97.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
What is defined as playing hard to get though? I see nothing wrong with a woman wanting to have a better sense of who I am as a person before bringing sex into the picture. Fucking on the first night can lead to a fuck ton of misunderstandings. Simply because you don't know each other well enough to attribute the sex to sincere attraction or just plain ol' promiscuity. It can set the tone for all further interactions. If a guy is truly interested in you he won't mind waiting a few dates. A wise man knows time leads to a better understanding of the woman and ultimately if you learn what makes her tick, you'll fuck her even better.
Sometimes it is hard not to go for it on the first date. I still am a BBC virgin, but have met someone off here we set and visited for awhile when he was up this way. We kissed goodbye, then we kissed goodbye some more and my pussy was soaked and aching but we didn't go further than kissing. The next time we see each other he will be my first and I get wet and aching just thinking about it, as if we were kissing again!

Sometimes it is hard not to go for it on the first date. I still am a BBC virgin, but have met someone off here we set and visited for awhile when he was up this way. We kissed goodbye, then we kissed goodbye some more and my pussy was soaked and aching but we didn't go further than kissing. The next time we see each other he will be my first and I get wet and aching just thinking about it, as if we were kissing again!

:) Right on

I'd fuck on the first date, but it all depends, but honestly I'm already in a relationship so I'm not looking for a boyfriend I'm just looking to have sex that's it. Pretty sure if you're only about having sex they'll end up coming back.

Most folks think that the woman that fucks a guy on a 1st date is no good at all and the woman that makes you WAIT to have sex is BETTER for you in the long run... BULL *******!!

The Sad reality FOLKS is that ONCE a woman becomes bored, unhappy, unfulfilled or unsatisfied with EITHER the QUALITY or with the DIRECTION of ANY relationship SHE WILL MOST DEFINITELY fuck someone else. Whether or NOT she fucked you on the 1st date, WILL HAVE NOTHING to do with her CHOICE to step out later on.

As far As I am concerned, the woman that lets ME fuck her on a First Date, I do want to see over and over again...

WHY?
Because she SHOWED me that she was TRULY interested in ME enough not to play that HARD TO GET BULL ******* like most real "real sluts" play. I would NEVER look down on a woman that fucks a man on a 1st date because she EITHER is looking for LOVE or she just loves SEX... just like I really LOVE SEX. She keeps it real.

Its been my personal experience that the female that fucks you on the 1st date is more likely to be MORE Loyal to you than the one that you had to really work on just to fuck her. Most of MY long term relationships started off with ME and the female fucking on the 1st date.

The good news is that even IF you can't do a functional relationship you can ALWAYS be fuck buddies.

Most folks think that the woman that fucks a guy on a 1st date is no good at all and the woman that makes you WAIT to have sex is BETTER for you in the long run... BULL *******!!
WHY?
Because she SHOWED me that she was TRULY interested in ME enough not to play that HARD TO GET BULL ******* like most real "real sluts" play. I would NEVER look down on a woman that fucks a man on a 1st date because she EITHER is looking for LOVE or she just loves SEX... just like I really LOVE SEX. She keeps it real.

Thanks for these words of truth!

I think these days many women are just as anxious to fuck on the first date as men. Most don't want to date a guy for 2-3 dates before finding out that they've wasted their time on a tiny dick man. They'd just as soon know right off if the guy meets their standards, and modesty isn't really a concern to them.

If dick size is that important to the woman, and the man she's with has a tiny dick, he'll either make concessions to allow her to get what she needs, elsewhere, or he'll move on. I'm just glad my wife puts a value in me that is way above what my dick size is, or I'd be in deep ******* for sure.
GIF-yellowball-Embarrassed.gif Mac

My exwife was very easy the last year of our marriage I think everyone got pussy on the first date or partytime.

IMG_1403284687584.jpg

If you date me or go out with me ;) this is yours ladies.

let me know what you think. Love the thought if they are interested on the first date ;)

Lewis

2013-03-15_16.40.42.jpg

Back