I think ideally, my wife WOULD fall in love with her Bull. (I do not have one so this is all hypothetical.) I think if she had a long term lover, and they really clicked, had great sex, and got on outside of bed fairly well, it would be inevitable. Even if she loved me, (I hope so!), she would always need more, especially after beign with HIM, she would not see me as a real man, would always feel something is missing without a Real Man, and so it would be easy for her to fall in love. I just think, and hope, that she would also have strong feelings for me, and keep me as her secondary partner as well. We would have different roles- me supportive and caring, him more dominant and providing good sex. She'd have it all!

It happens. Especially when the Bull is educated and articulate. I just don’t stimulate the body, I do their mind. I learned a lot over the past 25 years fucking cuckolds.
1. Make sure your relationship is solid
2. Do not pressure her.
3. If it’s your fantasy not her’s she gone.
Many times the husband called me discouraged and crushed that his wife wants to leave and I try to save their marriage.
Be careful what you wish for... when she’s making sounds you never heard before when that bbc inside of her. Good bye!!!!

Without a doubt I know my wife loves her BBC Bull. They have been together for three years, shared the most intimate actions people can share and truly enjoy each other’s company.

That being said, their relationship has done nothing to change the love my wife has for me. This lifestyle has brought us so much closer than we ever were before.

Obviously this lifestyle is not for everyone and even more you can’t assume it will work out if your wife develops feelings for her bull. I am just speaking for my wife and I. For us it just works. I enjoy being there to watch them fuck and interact as a sub cuck, but I also understand her need to be alone with him when they make love.

Our sex life, while kinky by most standards, makes us both happy. I do not feel cheated out of pleasure, I just derive my pleasure differently than most.

Bottom line, each cuckold couple is different.

It has happened to me several times it starts out as lust but after you're with someone for several months or years it turns into love. I guess for me I just can't stop those feelings from developing over time.

My wife is very good about separating love from lust, that being said, her first black lover and her had a very hot passionate relationship that lasted for years. They would make love, but were not in love. He is a very good and close friend even to this day. She has had other BBC lovers that have said they have fallen in "love" with her. These tend to be younger guys. She stops seeing them as soon as they start talking love. She loves BBC, she loves passionate hot black men, she loves feeling like she belongs to her blk lover, but she is only IN LOVE with me. I know this is why we are still together and still playing after 20+ years in the IR lifestyle.

It is absolutely possible, and if you repeat with one bull regularly, then it becomes probable. I fell hard for one of our bulls several years ago. I started to break rules to be with him and he asked me to leave hubby to be his exclusively. I made the very difficult decision to break it off with him. I was completely heartbroken. Years later, I still miss him.

While hubby and I consider ourselves polyamorous (i.e., we seek to build and sustain more than one loving relationship at a time) that bull tested my emotional limits. My life revolved around him, other parts of my life suffered, and I almost lost my marriage. My time with him taught me the difference between love and obsession. I was obsessed, and I decided I could not live like that.

Today, I still have steady BBC boyfriends, but I try to keep at least 2 at a time (to avoid becoming overly devoted to one), and I never see any of my boyfriends more than 3x per month. This seems to help me avoid becoming overly attached, while still allowing for the emotional connection that turns great sex into incredible soul fucking.

Last edited:
I think it would be so easy to do if you see the same bull and more so if he bred you but I think that risk is better then the risk of having multiple partners I'm Catholic and don't believe in birth control of any kind I was just raised that way and still believe that way so I think be better to have one partner you know and if you fall in love then hope everyone involved understand and accept it we have talked about this as a couple and both feel the same

It is absolutely possible, and if you repeat with one bull regularly, then it becomes probable. I fell hard for one of our bulls several years ago. I started to break rules to be with him and he asked me to leave hubby to be his exclusively. I made the very difficult decision to break it off with him. I was completely heartbroken. Years later, I still miss him.

While hubby and I consider ourselves polyamorous (i.e., we seek to build and sustain more than one loving relationship at a time) that bull tested my emotional limits. My life revolved around him, other parts of my life suffered, and I almost lost my marriage. My time with him taught me the difference between love and obsession. I was obsessed, and I decided I could not live like that.

Today, I still have steady BBC boyfriends, but I try to keep at least 2 at a time (to avoid becoming overly devoted to one), and I never see any of my boyfriends more than 3x per month. This seems to help me avoid becoming overly attached, while still allowing for the emotional connection that turns great sex into incredible soul fucking.

"soul-fucking" that's a great way to put it!

My ex fell for her bull and then crossed a bunch of boundaries. I stood up for myself and our family and she chose her bull over her 20 years marriage and *******. Not saying our marriage was perfect but I think something in her snapped as she thought the grass was greener. Now she sends me msgs about how I was her everything. Blah blah blah. I guess reality hits home that the grass is dead on the other side and maybe she shouldnt have fallen for man baby who still lives with mom, goes to school, doesn't have a job and smokes weed all day. Literally his only redeeming quality is his massive dick.

But here I am, still wanting a cuckold relationship...

My ex fell for her bull and then crossed a bunch of boundaries. I stood up for myself and our family and she chose her bull over her 20 years marriage and *******. Not saying our marriage was perfect but I think something in her snapped as she thought the grass was greener. Now she sends me msgs about how I was her everything. Blah blah blah. I guess reality hits home that the grass is dead on the other side and maybe she shouldnt have fallen for man baby who still lives with mom, goes to school, doesn't have a job and smokes weed all day. Literally his only redeeming quality is his massive dick.

But here I am, still wanting a cuckold relationship...
was in similar situation many years ago and we got back together I missed the cuckolding so much don't you or haven't you considered getting back with her

After years of arranging dates for my beautiful young wife, last summer she fell in love with a black guy who fucks her instantly bareback four times a night. He loves my wife, too. In the beginning it was very hard for me, but nowadays it's very hot and the major turnon for small-dicked and infertile white hubby. They are in a serious relationship now, seeing and fucking each other once a month.
This to me is how it should be

Well, it's been a while now since i have been bugged with such questions about my wife and her older bull so i decided to ask her how she really feels. I don't know if it's a good i dea but i guess i have to do it anyway.

So...it took a long time but the moment finally came. Being as meek as i am i would have kept quiet even this time but my wife took the initiative after she and her older bull, the one she has developed feelings for, came back from a vacation they took together, all alone. it was the first time they spent so many days together alone. they spent ten 10 days in a sea side resort. I drove them to the airport and never heard of them until a day before they came back when wife told me that we needed to talk once she was back.

When she got home wife was radiant, tanned, and sporting a new ring. My heart sank, but she was calm and talked about everything, i also asked questions which she answered:

Yes, she is in love with him, deep and desperate. the kind of love i feel for her.

Does he love her back? Seems like it, but he didn't even need to make it clear the relationship is not on equal terms: wife is his sub girlfriend.

Does she love me too? Not in the same way: she loves men and i am not one. but she can't live without me: i'm her cuck and she loves me as a cuckoldress does. She is not only a BBC slut but ALSO a cuckoldress, that's her identity and i am part of it.

Will she stop seeing her other bull? no, not at the moment.

Will she have ******* with her Bull/lover? maybe (heart sinking number 2)

Still don't know how our daily life is gonna change from now on. Will the Bull/lover come living with us? in my bed maybe?

But i tell you this: all in all i am relieved: i'm her cuck, she needs me, even in a very different way in which i need her...but that's the game i guess

Here's a question for you Hotwives and cuckolds: have you or your spouse ever fallen in love with the bull or at least showed signs of it?

Bulls, has it ever happened to you that a hotwife or a cuck confessed that they had feelings for you?

I think it could happen to anyone even if this topic is not often discussed...i am afraid it could be happening to my wife

View attachment 1746332View attachment 1746333
That's when its gone too far. Love should not be in the equation when swinging. It's not about love, its fantasy and sex. You love your spouse, you have fun with your partners

This is a very delicate subject for sure, one I have seen play out dozens of times over the years. While there is no way to completely guard against it, there are steps that can be taken to minimize the likelihood of it happening.

The most important thing is open and honest communication between husband and wife. And I mean ******* and complete honesty. Talk about where you ultimately want this to go. Find out what type of situation appeals to her the most. Does she want something casual and noncommittal or does she desire something more steady and ongoing? If she's wanting something casual with more than 1 Bull then chances are better that she won't develop those intense feelings. In these cases it's important to watch the Bulls because if they are inexperienced then they could be the ones to "catch feelings".

If she is wanting something ongoing with a single Bull then it's imperative to find a Bull who truly understands what this lifestyle is all about. As I often say, there is a big difference between a real Bull and a guy who just wants to fuck your wife. The funny thing is that I often see husbands who are more meticulous about shopping for a TV or grill than they do in finding a suitable Bull for their wives. Ideally you want a Bull who is well versed enough so that even if your wife does develop intense feelings, he has no desire to break up your family, even if it means breaking off the relationship. As a Bull I fully understand that whenever I deal with a wife, especially one who is new to all of this, that there is an increased chance that she can get swept away with emotion. As the experienced one it falls on my shoulders to keep things in their proper perspective. If you have 2 inexperienced parties then the chances of something catastrophic happening are greatly increased. In other words, someone has to be the "adult".

As I said, there is no failsafe method. Anyone participating in this lifestyle should do so with their eyes wide open. If you are interested in hearing more, I actually talk about this at length in episode 2 of my podcast, "The Importance of Finding The Right Bull for your Wife".
Great advice, definitely a concern and my wife has a very outgoing fun personality I could see her having strong feelings towards someone that gives her great pleasure.

we are in love with each other and nothing will change that, this is a lifestyle we entered into to enhance our relationship, so i have never or will ever fall in love with a bull, but i have had feelings for them but never love

Back