Does your interest in black men go past sex?

I am a white female and growing up it was instilled in me not to date anyone outside of my race so I never thought about it or considered doing it and since me and my husband have been in this lifestyle we have met quite a few black men but my interest does not go past the sex.I have no interest in dating a black man or having any kind of relationship with one other than to meet and fuck.I am not racist at all obviously but that’s just my preference.

And to answer your question yes plenty of women have boyfriends and date and stay over nights and she goes to his home and they go on vacations etc. Most dont because they save intimacy as something special for them but others choose to allow the boyfriend in all aspects of the relationship

Bro its really a mind fuck if you think about it too much. On more than one occasion, ive had wives tell me the exact same thing, and they say they meant nothing by it. Just like when i responded saying a lot of bm feel the same, we see a white woman as a fuck thing, and nothing else. You should of seen her face lol of course i said it nicely followed with a smile but still. i do believe there's ww that genuinely like bm and i prefer to find those honestly, im not gonna fuck you cause you have some fetish... its like eating form the forbidden tree form some of em. im not gonna indulge in it. Not gonna lie at first i didnt care, i would just fuck them ones like the sluts they are and leave but now a days im not tolerating that mentality around me. And ive gained all this from my little experience in this life. I grew up in the caribbean and east africa so ive only ever been with bw, and yeah there're white women there, but you'd literally have to go look for them. Which was never on my agenda. So up until few years ago when i moved to the uk, thats when i started fucking with them. And learning about european culture. And what gets me is why some of em think like that, i dont care what youre parents use to tell you cause i grew up similar with black parents, but i never once thought to myself 'oh white/asian/latina women are only good to fuck. Literally dont know how you even begin to think like that, its like thinking we're a different specie or something. Or some some toy you use when need and fling to the side when you're done.

Bro its really a mind fuck if you think about it too much. On more than one occasion, ive had wives tell me the exact same thing, and they say they meant nothing by it. Just like when i responded saying a lot of bm feel the same, we see a white woman as a fuck thing, and nothing else. You should of seen her face lol of course i said it nicely followed with a smile but still. i do believe there's ww that genuinely like bm and i prefer to find those honestly, im not gonna fuck you cause you have some fetish... its like eating form the forbidden tree form some of em. im not gonna indulge in it. Not gonna lie at first i didnt care, i would just fuck them ones like the sluts they are and leave but now a days im not tolerating that mentality around me. And ive gained all this from my little experience in this life. I grew up in the caribbean and east africa so ive only ever been with bw, and yeah there're white women there, but you'd literally have to go look for them. Which was never on my agenda. So up until few years ago when i moved to the uk, thats when i started fucking with them. And learning about european culture. And what gets me is why some of em think like that, i dont care what youre parents use to tell you cause i grew up similar with black parents, but i never once thought to myself 'oh white/asian/latina women are only good to fuck. Literally dont know how you even begin to think like that, its like thinking we're a different specie or something. Or some some toy you use when need and fling to the side when you're done.
Because whites, Asians, and latins are not below blacks on the socioeconomic totem pole. So you're not gonna see them as JUST "okay to fuck but nothing else". Because the world puts them above you. Does that make sense? I'm tellin' you. Brothas in this lifesttle REALLY gotta wake up.

When I was in college, in the 80's I was engaged to a Black Man. He was premed we dated openly . I got all the looks but didn't care.
His family eventually broke us up. I was devastated.
I think its wonderful you found a wonderful Black man and became engaged. However, its very sad he let his family come between you. I,m very sorry this happened to you.

I am a white female and growing up it was instilled in me not to date anyone outside of my race so I never thought about it or considered doing it and since me and my husband have been in this lifestyle we have met quite a few black men but my interest does not go past the sex.I have no interest in dating a black man or having any kind of relationship with one other than to meet and fuck.I am not racist at all obviously but that’s just my preference.
I agree. And only if real big and cut and shaved smooth. Really need someone with me too. Either another girl I know or my boyfriend

On a site such as this, yes it’s more than likely pretty much lust. But out of the millions of people across the world, what we truly desire down deep can always be found plentifully. Or monogamously...People are people. I’m here to “find” a couple, but will enjoy, at a distance, everything else there is here, until those days come.

90% of the women on this site sexualize and fetishize us black men. Only view us as sex objects with no interest in beinh anything other than that. They wont date us. Marry us. Carry our babies. Fight for our rights. Support us in our struggle against police *******, corrupt justice system, and the inequalities that we face everyday. Most dont give a damn. They simple use us for their own amusement inside the bedroom. The analogy that comes to mind is a racist football program that uses the big, strong, fast, black man to help the team score touchdowns. But have no interest in his education or future. While they use me to win games I'll jis use them to make money or get an education. (An orgasm for an orgasm) These things are the reason I seldonly refer to myself as a bull or allow women to classifiy me as their boy toy. Im a man. Not an *******. Not a boy. And not an inanimate object. So since they're using us for pleasure i dont even give a fuck. It's jus the reality of the lifestyle. At the end of the day its all about sex. I think the one difference btwn me (and most black men) is that we wouldn't mind dating a white woman outside of the lifestyle. Most of the women here would not reciprocate that.

I'll like this cuz it's real. Would never play with anyone who thinks like you. But I'm from south dakota so I've been around it. You just shake people off like you....

Many black men are very anti-white here in Sweden so of no interest to us white women for a relationship, except maybe for a few crazy left wing feminists. The few good men i have found have all been white and i married one of them so not really looking any more.
I think it is different in the USA (?) because many black men there are part of the majority western culture and therefore attract white women as much as white men does. Here in Sweden its not like that, most black guys are from very alien and hostile cultures, and i think that's why no one here wants to have a black husband or boyfriend.

Many black men are very anti-white here in Sweden so of no interest to us white women for a relationship, except maybe for a few crazy left wing feminists. The few good men i have found have all been white and i married one of them so not really looking any more.
I think it is different in the USA (?) because many black men there are part of the majority western culture and therefore attract white women as much as white men does. Here in Sweden its not like that, most black guys are from very alien and hostile cultures, and i think that's why no one here wants to have a black husband or boyfriend.
Swedish woman are gorgeous! Of course my type is very nordic, blonde hair blue eyes. But still.... I have family in Denmark. Anti race people annoy me.

And that's really a big shame, isn't?

Back