Does your interest in black men go past sex?

I am going to be perfectly honest. I have never been in a relationship with anything other than a black woman. However the best sex I have had in my life is with white women (redheads rock). I was wondering with al thats going on here, while the desire to fuck black men is there, could it go beyond that for you? I was at Hedonism a few years back and I was chatting with the wife of a couple. She said she has always loved to have sex with black men as far back as she could remember but she never considered being in a relationship with one. I found that ODD. Any thoughts?
It does.. I wonder if anybody has ever made her think in a different way sexually ever-than she has before. Until now.

When I was in college, in the 80's I was engaged to a Black Man. He was premed we dated openly . I got all the looks but didn't care.
His family eventually broke us up. I was devastated.
Yeah. Christy family is very conservative. They would freak. If they found out we were in the lifestyle.

It was for the sex at first, to be more specific my first experience was based on revenge of a cheating husband.. but long story short, the more I saw this black guy, feelings started to develop.. Then divorce was inevitable and after the divorce was final, I eventually knew I was falling in love with my black lover. We are now living together and gave been for a number of years and we are very happy together.. It turned out to be a life-changing experience for me and I’ve never had any regrets with the path I have chosen..

It was for the sex at first, to be more specific my first experience was based on revenge of a cheating husband.. but long story short, the more I saw this black guy, feelings started to develop.. Then divorce was inevitable and after the divorce was final, I eventually knew I was falling in love with my black lover. We are now living together and gave been for a number of years and we are very happy together.. It turned out to be a life-changing experience for me and I’ve never had any regrets with the path I have chosen..
..the more I saw this guy..
..feelings developed..
..divorce was inevitable..
I've notice that is common theme in the lifestyle. And it worry me the most.

Back