Does your interest in black men go past sex?

When black men are referred to as "Bulls" or a "BBC" it dehumanizes them. It reduces them to a piece of meat only good for providing sexual satisfaction. So often you see that people are looking someone with "a minimum of 9 inches" or some other crazy number- you never see someone on here say that they are looking for "a black man who's into jazz, likes french cuisine and enjoys cycling and laying on the beach."

To be fair a lot of the black men on this site seem to only be looking to get laid too.

In the real world outside of this website there are plenty of white women who are in relationships with black men and it has nothing to do with sex. They're in those relationships for the same reasons people are in relationships with people of their own race; shared interests, physical attraction, love, etc. It's a completely different world in online kink websites. People aren't looking for relationships. They're looking to get off. If you want a relationship try Match.com.
This is why I like you ;). On point as usual

I am going to be perfectly honest. I have never been in a relationship with anything other than a black woman. However the best sex I have had in my life is with white women (redheads rock). I was wondering with al thats going on here, while the desire to fuck black men is there, could it go beyond that for you? I was at Hedonism a few years back and I was chatting with the wife of a couple. She said she has always loved to have sex with black men as far back as she could remember but she never considered being in a relationship with one. I found that ODD. Any thoughts?
I read a lot of comments, opinions and experiences from everyone here but I'll just answer YOU directly from the black man perspective.

Totally understand why you or someone else would ONLY be with someone of same ethnicity, culture, background, etc.

Relationships... The key root word is 'Relate', so any kind of partnership has to based on the ability to relate to someone else on different levels.

I've dated women from all over the world, different countries, etc... And the common ground usually depends on How and Where you meet. Like minds, all that.

In terms of SEX? I've had great sexual relationships that lasted YEARS, and yet we didn't have much else in common other than we loved fucking each other Lol ... a LOT.

And then there are girls who started out as fuck buddies and later became actual friends.

An interesting phenomenon I've experienced in several occasions is when a 'One Time Thing' turned into a multi Year friendship. Why? Because the woman starts liking the Man behind the Big Dick and quaking orgasms. :)

When black men are referred to as "Bulls" or a "BBC" it dehumanizes them. It reduces them to a piece of meat only good for providing sexual satisfaction. So often you see that people are looking someone with "a minimum of 9 inches" or some other crazy number- you never see someone on here say that they are looking for "a black man who's into jazz, likes french cuisine and enjoys cycling and laying on the beach."

To be fair a lot of the black men on this site seem to only be looking to get laid too.

In the real world outside of this website there are plenty of white women who are in relationships with black men and it has nothing to do with sex. They're in those relationships for the same reasons people are in relationships with people of their own race; shared interests, physical attraction, love, etc. It's a completely different world in online kink websites. People aren't looking for relationships. They're looking to get off. If you want a relationship try Match.com.
There are white men, Hispanic men etc described as Bulls. I haven't heard of one who ever complained since most of them had the term in their profile if we met the online.

Lynne,
I think it's wonderful you were engaged to a Black Man. However, it's horrible his family broke you up. I'm so sorry to hear that . It was very hard to be involoved IR in the 80's and I'm glad you were open about it and followed your heart.

Very well said and spot on!

As a so called bull if a couple is scared to be seen with me in public or won't host because they are scared their neighbors might see a black man coming out of their house when it could be easily explained away buddy from work came over for drinks I won't see them I respect your wife as a person you need to respect me too someone on her made a remark about education level from what I've read most of the black men on here
have gone to college I actually have a masters.

Sometimes people try to extract a certain nutrient from the wrong source. While these issues are real and valid and should be discussed and litigated , such discourse and examination are misapplied to this lifestyle. You don't go to work EXPECTING emotional confirmation/validation first. I go to work to get what work provides. Pay. Likewise this lifestyle is not the place to go for validation as a person. If you get it, cool. Expecting it or being negatively affected by its absense is pure naïvete- something rampant in the black community. How can you exist within this realm of the swinger/cuckold world and expect to find relief from the racial tropes it is built on, such as the hypersexualization of the black man or his historically being relegated to a persona non grata, which, in turn, contributes to the taboo so many of us get off on? In other words- expect that the couple/woman wants you for sex plain and simple. Fight the effects of racism at the community center. Doesn't mean you have to play with everyone who calls you "the big, black cock", but its an occupational hazard and one you should be more than ready and able to deal with. Stop attempting to draw funds from the wrong accounts

So, to be honest, it is straight-up racist to exclude black romantic partners while welcoming black men into your fantasies. While I am fair-skinned, I’m actually mixed race, and I think interracial coupling is no longer as taboo as many in the fetish community believe it is. That may be because my parents were from different backgrounds, but I’m a mixed baby and my babies will also be mixed, of course.

Yes it does. As someone said above, "I'm a people person, not a penis person" so I react to guys based on personality, intelligence as well as appearance. any woman gets hit on by all sorts of guys, but most don't catch our attention.

The first black man I had sex with was a friend first. I wasn't looking for a lover or to step outside my marriage when we became friends. My husband and I were actually both friends with the guy and we had shared several dinners together. He was very adept at turning a friendship into something deeper and more intimate. Sex with him was very good, but his seduction of me was even better. We became lovers on top of friends. Eventually I had to break it off since we were co-workers and he would not/could not be discrete. Otherwise I would have liked it to go on a whole lot longer.

It was lovely to have a dark, sultry, seductive lover to go wild with and then come home to a great husband and be reclaimed. I felt sexy and hot (even though I'm not really) every day while it lasted. I learned a great deal about sex with different men. And of course it was fabulous for my sex life with my husband.

I must live in a bubble, because I personally have never had a relationship that was not a black man. It is my personal preference, it is driven solely by attraction and mutual respect, not some fantasy. Yes I was brought into the lifestyle very young, and yes I still live in the life, but my relationship is very real, loving, and committed. It is odd to me that women would want to fuck a man just because he is black. Don't get me wrong I could see the appeal for those who are curious, but what happened to actually getting to know someone. Dicks come in all shapes and sizes, but the measure of a man is not in his cock. Read some of my posts, I am as real as they get, and can be the most submissive slut on the planet, or a complete whore if that is what my "daddy" wants from me, but outside the bedroom I am a women who finds no shame is my sexual or life choices. All the people on this site living a fantasy, reality is always better than fantasy.
Dixonyalips: Jamaica is a beautiful place, with the most loving people I just fell in love with it. I did not see it as poverty, but more so a simpler life, that spoiled Americans can not always appreciate. I too would move there in a split second.
I am so happy to read this. Dixonyalips and you, do get the essence of my home country.

Back