Does your Black Bull always have to be hung?

Great man with average size cock. Love him to death but the question was does size matter? Yes, it does when I am with a black man. Like it big, long, thick and dark. Don't read anything else into it. It is all about SEX.

Do Asian women also want BBC?

tumblr_nktxzwxBGu1rdqup0o1_500.jpg

Every asian chick I blackened did!
they know if they fuckin with a Black guy 9/10 times he is gonna be bigger than normal :blackgreedy:

You married someone average. Now you want to set your standard high.. I read alot of women's comments here, and I found funny, that half wouldn't marry a black or be in a serious relationship with a black man. Still you want to have. What if it was the other way around? Meaning black should have standards

my very first comment on this thread was showing the diff between women who actually LOVE Black men (dating, partner, marriage, children) - and women who have sucky sex lives and go Black to get BBC (BBC=better sex than they get at home).
Difference between the two.

my very first comment on this thread was showing the diff between women who actually LOVE Black men (dating, partner, marriage, children) - and women who have sucky sex lives and go Black to get BBC (BBC=better sex than they get at home).

Our live-in is Black, and I am very much in-love with him. Yes, the sex is amazing, but I love him for more than just his big cock.

Do you date any black women?

I speak 4 my exp. hubby is six and thick. He is a good lover. For a bull we look for bigger than 6. I never tried 10 or 11. My bull is 7-8 and for me is the perfect measure. So the answer for me is: the bull has to be bigger than hubby. But i don't think I'm able to take 10 or 11.

I speak 4 my exp. hubby is six and thick. He is a good lover. For a bull we look for bigger than 6. I never tried 10 or 11. My bull is 7-8 and for me is the perfect measure. So the answer for me is: the bull has to be bigger than hubby. But i don't think I'm able to take 10 or 11.

So, the bull has to be bigger than hubby

Back