Does wifey let you watch?

It really depends on my mood. Taking the control away from a cuck is very sensual. He never knows in advance if he will be sent to the guest room or be allowed be in the room when I entertain a bull. Most of the time he is dismissed to the guest room after serving us drinks.

it works in two ways for us .
with her regular BF not only do i not watch , but have never even met the guy , so that is her time when she doesnt have to worry about how i am feeling and can just enjoy the moment .
At nudist clubs etc when she gets it on with a guy , if he's ok with it i sometimes watch .. she feels its a bit of a reward for me for being indulgent at other times !

It really depends on my mood. Taking the control away from a cuck is very sensual. He never knows in advance if he will be sent to the guest room or be allowed be in the room when I entertain a bull. Most of the time he is dismissed to the guest room after serving us drinks.

"Taking the control away from a cuck is very sensual. He never knows in advance if he will be sent to the guest room or be allowed be in the room when I entertain a bull. Most of the time he is dismissed to the guest room after serving us drinks."

DAMN...... your giving a hubby a WIN-WIN either way be "allowed in the room" or "dismissed to the guest room" because the cerebral foreplay in his MIND allows him to replay the ACTION over and over again....Hope to hear more of your sexy exploits....

Very well done,
JaxCougar

Last edited:
Whenever my wife has sex with her bull here in our house they usually let me watch.
Whenever my wife goes to his house, they are usually just the two of them without me being there watching them.

My wife doesn’t want me to see her being buttfucked and enjoying it. Or licking the bull’s dirty asshole and smacking her lips. Can’t imagine why.
You are missing out. I fell in love with the sound of my wife farting when pur first bull pulled out of her ass when he was done cumming. And my wife eats her bull's asses like a total slut and I love her for it.

You are missing out. I fell in love with the sound of my wife farting when pur first bull pulled out of her ass when he was done cumming. And my wife eats her bull's asses like a total slut and I love her for it.
I would love to see my wife degraded by her black bull but she forbids it.

Back