Does your wife do extra for the bull?

Does your wife/gf do things for the bull that she won't for you?

• Yes

Votes: 226 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 6.2%

• Total voters
Married 25 years. Dating my now wife she'd swallow no prob. Became less and less frequent after married. No biggie.
We tried anal 3 times, never went well.
About 5 years ago we get into mfm fun with a guy we know, midlife experimenting I guess. Same guy off and on. We're pretty comfy with him.
As we got more comfy together it became more relaxed and fun. One night he's on his back, she giving him a hot bj, I'm just watching. He always told her he's about to cum, she had always pulled off and jacked him off to finish, 5 or 6 BIG squirts, hot to watch. This time she kept at it and he let it go in her mouth, she swallowed most of it. Damn hot to see but I was like WTF? She became more willing to blow me and swallow my loads.
Different night, he's doing her from behind, he reached for the lube and said they were going to do back door, I'm thinking no way. He put it on his dick and slid a finger into her butt, she stayed with it. He lined up and went SLOW, looked like her eyes were gonna pop out. Took a while but he got all the way in. He took really SLOW full pumps, she grunted loud. I'd say 9 or 10 slow pumps then he pulled out. She said WOW. We just continued our fun, no anal, like usual. Next visit he goes for it again, same deal, slow, slow slow. I'd say 2 minutes and he's unloading. Pulled out, she says FUCK. He asked if she liked it, she said kinda. I'm thinking what the hell?
Since then I've fucked her butt many times, there's been nights we've both done anal with her.
Our fun with him has really opened our thoughts about sex fun.

This is what I want my wife to get into. I have a strap on and a big sheath, but she just won’t allow it. Her pussy is so tight and tiny she doesn’t want anything bigger.
My Wife was pretty much broke in when she wanted to go to the strap on. I would maybe try it a little at a time. Go slow, over several days and get her comfortable with it, maybe start out with it inserted 1/2” and go from there? im not the expert in this because my Wife was used to a large cock by then, but others may have a better plan for stretching them out.

I have only had it anal with black men. I think pretty much every black guy who I have been with very much has done it. My current friend requires it. For a while he refused to let me have real sex and would only let me have it there. Finally I gave in so that he would let me have sex again.
So he made you to do anal sex as a condition to fuck your vag again?

My Husband has never even touched my asshole but my Bull buries the entire shaft when he feels like it.
I also hold his cock and aim it at the toilet bowl when he's peeing, I dunno I just find it erotic after a love making session with him, especially with Hubby watching me do it from the other room.
You submitted to anal training from your Black man.
Thats A sign of submission. You are truly owned by BBC. CONGRATS

It's anything goes when it comes to her Bull. I get a mechanical blowjob every couple of months, With him, it's total Black cock worship. She eats his ass, taint, balls, and deepthroats him. When she blows me, she's completely silent. With him, she's moaning, breathing heavy, gasping for air, and telling him how much she loves his cock. If she sucks him to orgasm, she swallows every drop and keeps sucking until he's drained. With me, she spits it out. As for anal, I don't get any at all. I do get to eat her ass though. Her Bull completely owns her ass. He likes to spank it while he's pounding it. I don't get inside her pussy anymore either. I have eaten many of his loads from her pussy so there's that at least.

Back