Does your wife do extra for the bull?

Does your wife/gf do things for the bull that she won't for you?

• Yes

Votes: 234 94.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 6.0%

• Total voters
She definitely did,I paid particular attention to shaving her ass,certainly more attention than previously.

She was understandably very nervous,but said Justin was very patient with her,and since then he’s been in her ass whenever he requires.

She loves the sensation of his sperm seeping out of her pussy and ass simultaneously.
Did she start liking it in her ass?

For me the wife I don’t think I do more with a bull, as I have done everything with my husband but there are times I need to be with my bull alone, I think I am more willing or free to really let myself go than when my man is with me, I think I tend to hold back when he is present maybe out of respect for him, but when I’m alone with my bull I can really let myself go and totally enjoy giving myself to him completely to do with me as he pleases. I think also the excitement of being with another man is intoxicating. I love my husband and truly enjoy when he shares me with others and joins in but sometimes I just need to be alone and really let him take me fully and give him my all without reservations!

There are things my wife isn't into. She doesn't like cum in her mouth, she has a love/hate with anal and she seems to lack effort with me lately. So what does your girl do differently for the bull?
My wife does anything for a dominant bull. It's crazy how much of a submissive she is in that situation. It's crazier how freaking hot it is! Watching her get multiple loads and watching her swallow other men is unreal!

My Wife pretty much fucked him the same as she does me. She doesn’t suck dick, she doesn’t do anal, but she loves being filled with cum. The difference between him and I was size. I am 5” and thin. The was 8 1/2” and thick. He could make her cum when he pounded her hard with his big dick. I could never make her cum with my dick. After he left. She had me buy a large strap on to fuck her with. I fuck her like he did. By pounding her hard.
This is what I want my wife to get into. I have a strap on and a big sheath, but she just won’t allow it. Her pussy is so tight and tiny she doesn’t want anything bigger.

Back