Does your wife do extra for the bull?

Does your wife/gf do things for the bull that she won't for you?

• Yes

Votes: 226 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 6.2%

• Total voters
It’s been an eye opening/sexually experience from the very first time, have watched my wife push her boundaries sexually in ways neither of us had imagined, she becomes very sub with her bulls, enjoys being bound and tied, mild spanking, rimming, anal with them but not with me. Her whole demeanour in the way she enjoys herself, her body responds differently to my touches, which adds to my excitement as much strangely.

My Wife pretty much fucked him the same as she does me. She doesn’t suck dick, she doesn’t do anal, but she loves being filled with cum. The difference between him and I was size. I am 5” and thin. The was 8 1/2” and thick. He could make her cum when he pounded her hard with his big dick. I could never make her cum with my dick. After he left. She had me buy a large strap on to fuck her with. I fuck her like he did. By pounding her hard.

My Husband has never even touched my asshole but my Bull buries the entire shaft when he feels like it.
I also hold his cock and aim it at the toilet bowl when he's peeing, I dunno I just find it erotic after a love making session with him, especially with Hubby watching me do it from the other room.

I take it she showed up on her third date knowing what will be done to her
She definitely did,I paid particular attention to shaving her ass,certainly more attention than previously.

She was understandably very nervous,but said Justin was very patient with her,and since then he’s been in her ass whenever he requires.

She loves the sensation of his sperm seeping out of her pussy and ass simultaneously.

She likes to get slapped, spanked and roughed up. I usually just focus on the pounding. So she likes that with her b/f's. She ate my ass once or twice. I admit, that's not something that used to turn me on, but after 8 or 9 years of being bi and in the lifestyle, I like it now, but she won't touch my butt. She's pegged me once or twice in recent years and that's it. When she's with her b/'s, she tell me that she ate their butts and fingered them and that they love it. She won't blow me any more. Says she wants a full sized , hard thing in her mouth, not my little thing that goes limp, so I can understand that. She likes to ride her men, and something I can't do due with her because of my smallness and I guess my belly has gotten bigger. She's lost weight and has been taking care of herself in every way, which is something she doesn't do with me at all. The biggest is that she doesn't like to touch my little clit, and she actually told me that she doesn't hate it, but doesn't like to touch it. So I told her not to do it anymore, that's why she has gloves or a vibrator. so now I plan to just touch myself while we kiss or she plays with my nipples cause I know she doesn't like to suck on that either. I'm still happy, I'm sure she is too, and we love to spend time with each other though. Just not in a sexual way

Back