Does your wife do extra for the bull?

Does your wife/gf do things for the bull that she won't for you?

• Yes

Votes: 226 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 6.2%

• Total voters
My wife hasn’t been blacked yet, but there are things she’s told me she wants to learn/ do. Early in our dating, she told me that she really wants to learn to deepthroat. I mentioned that I wasn’t long enough to deepthroat and she said she knows but still wants to learn. This was one of the hottest things she’s said to me because this is before we even talked about the possibility of her being with another guy. We already used dildo’s primarily, but hadn’t talked about more than that. She’s the kind of woman that really loves being taught stuff in and out of the bedroom. So I know she’d really love if she had a bull that could teach her how.

I rarely get to be in her, and I mean like twice this year and about 5 times last year, and usually for only 2-3 min before she is bored and we have to switch, so she would definitely let her bull own her pussy. I asked if I would reclaim her and she said I could eat her out because that makes her feel close to me and then hold her after.

She’s told me she would be worried but she knows she would let him cum in her. She also said she’d swallow his load (she doesn’t do that with me) I said I thought she didn’t like doing that and she said that she’d really want to do that for a bull if they wanted to let them know how much she appreciated them and that they deserve it.

She doesn’t let me cum anywhere but her hand for the most part. I’ve cum on her tits a couple times, in her mouth early on, but not for years and inside her pussy less than 10 times total. I’m so used to cumming on my back, that it’s hard for me to cum in other positions and I don’t have very much cum and don’t squirt, so even when she’s jerking me off, or if I do it myself, it’s hard for gravity to not just let it dribble on to her hand or mine instead of getting on her tits. She told me that she’d love if she had a big cock squirt on her tits or ass. She said he’d be allowed to cum wherever he wanted. I asked what about her face because she has always told me that was a big no. Depending on how horny she is, sometimes she says she would let them cum on her face.

She said she didn’t think she’d do anal with her bull (I think over time he’d be able to convince her) we’ve never done anal but I think I would be hot if she gave her anal virginity to a bull and that was only for him. That even tho married, her husband has never had access to it. She’s told me she wanted to try it before, we tried once but she was too nervous and was clinching too hard and not relaxing, so I wasn’t able to get in. I think under the right circumstances it could ultimately happen with a bull that really has her worked up.

Last edited:
My girlfriends and wives have all been African, and they were very conservative when I met them. Once I introduced my cuckold kink to them they went all out and had their pussy, ass, and throat driven through. The ultimate fantasy of conceiving a baby was fulfilled by two of them.
My wife has never taken birth control and we’ve never used condoms, although I’m hardly in her and she’s only actually allowed me to cum in her a handful of times, she said getting pregnant would be one of her biggest fears but she knows she couldn’t stop a bull from cumming in her when she was in the moment. Her family would definitely disown her and she also is very traditionally conservative, so she would be very concerned what her community thought of her. Not to mention the issues that would likely arise for the baby. I know she likes the idea of a strong alpha male passing his genes to her *******, but the societal repercussions would be too great for her.

My wife has never taken birth control and we’ve never used condoms, although I’m hardly in her and she’s only actually allowed me to cum in her a handful of times, she said getting pregnant would be one of her biggest fears but she knows she couldn’t stop a bull from cumming in her when she was in the moment. Her family would definitely disown her and she also is very traditionally conservative, so she would be very concerned what her community thought of her. Not to mention the issues that would likely arise for the baby. I know she likes the idea of a strong alpha male passing his genes to her *******, but the societal repercussions would be too great for her.
I completely understand. She wants to be BBC pregnant but the social stigma is preventing it. It’s a shame, but I totally understand

It's true though that women lose interest in sex with their husbands after so long. He's lucky he even gets to watch her.
This was the case for us. We started with me sharing my wife (fiancée at the time) with my best friend in college. Not only was his cock much bigger than mine, he was lean, ripped and was more dominant and simply much better at sex than me. She would get on her knees in front of him, let him gag and face fuck her with his huge cock. She was swallowing his cum, letting him fuck her in the ass, and she would even rim his butthole. She had never done anything like that with me.

I could tell she was losing interest in sex with me. Although she and I were living together, he would come over to our apartment, or she would go over to his. She was fucking him everyday, even multiple times a day, but I was lucky to get it once a week. She was aware of it, too, and felt kind of bad about it. However, I found myself extremely turned on by the denial. Knowing that her pussy had gotten more used to his bigger cock, than mine and that she was carrying around his sperm inside of her, everyday, instead of mine was incredibly arousing to me.

Back