Does wifey let you watch?

Can’t imagine why.
Hi
My wife is reluctant to talk about what happened.Let alone want to see her or hear his voice
Well, there can be many reasons.
One is that she is ashamed to be so reckless in front of her husband
In those moments, she likes to think that she is single and has no commitment to any man
SHe may feel that if I do this in front of my husband's eyes, I will become a ******* .
In the event that she is a housewife or a person with character and prestige and not a *******.
When she has sex with that man, she likes to think that she does not see the man as a stranger, but as her legal husband.
And your presence makes her not think so.
Of course, I guess so ,The women themselves must come and say why they do not allow them to see.
I met a lady here who does not even allow her husband to have sex while they are staying at the hotel until they return home.She just has to have sex with that BBC :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Women are strange creatures .

Hi
My wife is reluctant to talk about what happened.Let alone want to see her or hear his voice
Well, there can be many reasons.
One is that she is ashamed to be so reckless in front of her husband
In those moments, she likes to think that she is single and has no commitment to any man
SHe may feel that if I do this in front of my husband's eyes, I will become a ******* .
In the event that she is a housewife or a person with character and prestige and not a *******.
When she has sex with that man, she likes to think that she does not see the man as a stranger, but as her legal husband.
And your presence makes her not think so.
Of course, I guess so ,The women themselves must come and say why they do not allow them to see.
I met a lady here who does not even allow her husband to have sex while they are staying at the hotel until they return home.She just has to have sex with that BBC :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Women are strange creatures .
Indeed they are.

We had a rule when we started that I can watch her anytime I wish. Sometimes, if it is a new guy and she is unsure how he would feel, I have to hide out but it is much more exciting for both of us with me watching

Mine does not. She doesn’t want me to know what she does with a bull and says it’s none of my business. What do your hot wives say?
None of your business then, time for you to grow horns and function as BULL to service another HOTWIFE....wifey should have no objection since it would be none of her business....

Have tried injections and they worked well. But now that wifey has become addicted to BBC my hard 3” aren’t enough for her and I can’t blame the old girl.

Have tried injections and they worked well. But now that wifey has become addicted to BBC my hard 3” aren’t enough for her and I can’t blame the old girl.
Ah. Understood. Had my prostate removed last year but am starting to respond to meds thank god. Haven’t needed the injections but I was ready to ask. Then again I have 7.5” so I was really ready to start fucking again and so was my wife!

Back