Does wifey let you watch?

Ah. Understood. Had my prostate removed last year but am starting to respond to meds thank god. Haven’t needed the injections but I was ready to ask. Then again I have 7.5” so I was really ready to start fucking again and so was my wife!
Glad that it worked out for you. Injections definitely work and you usually stay hard even after you’ve cum.

i often watch with my tongue on her clit while she gets fucked or I watch and wait my turn to fuck her, no sense in wasting a good erection

Glad that it worked out for you. Injections definitely work and you usually stay hard even after you’ve cum.
Well, we're still working on it. It's been very difficult overcoming this emotionally. I'm just glad after 18 months i'm starting to respond to respond to ED meds. I just can't understand the men here who dont want erections, want their dicks in a cage, dont want to have sex...

Well, we're still working on it. It's been very difficult overcoming this emotionally. I'm just glad after 18 months i'm starting to respond to respond to ED meds. I just can't understand the men here who dont want erections, want their dicks in a cage, dont want to have sex...
I agree. If I were a hotwife I’d want my hubby uncaged and masturbating as often as possible. No need for him to be frustrated.

Ah. Understood. Had my prostate removed last year but am starting to respond to meds thank god. Haven’t needed the injections but I was ready to ask. Then again I have 7.5” so I was really ready to start fucking again and so was my wife!
Had my prostectomy this year so, I to look forward to getting back to size (hopefully) and servicing various wives with their husbands permission.....

Had my prostectomy this year so, I to look forward to getting back to size (hopefully) and servicing various wives with their husbands permission.....
It’s not an even graph line. And the ED meds will not work until nerves healed..but keep working that fella daily to keep those tissues healthy. Don’t be discouraged...we all want it to go faster than it does. Penetration only happened recently after 18 months...but I got a decent erection after about 6 months, just not hard enough to penetrate. We were both hooting and hollering when it finally happened!

It’s not an even graph line. And the ED meds will not work until nerves healed..but keep working that fella daily to keep those tissues healthy. Don’t be discouraged...we all want it to go faster than it does. Penetration only happened recently after 18 months...but I got a decent erection after about 6 months, just not hard enough to penetrate. We were both hooting and hollering when it finally happened!
Affirmative....10.3.20 was my surgery so I am in the early stage but agreed, will keep doing Kegel exercises along with gym and Jiu Jitsu to keep me ready and fit when it's time to play......thanks for the support....

Affirmative....10.3.20 was my surgery so I am in the early stage but agreed, will keep doing Kegel exercises along with gym and Jiu Jitsu to keep me ready and fit when it's time to play......thanks for the support....
Message me if you want to chat about the recovery process that I went thru and am still going thru. I’m 18 months out now. It’s a long slog...and we tend to put on the rose colored glasses and watch the YouTube vids of men who recovered erections in a few months. I had one nerve spared thank god....so I’m seeing love get at the end of the tunnel.

Were you a bull previously? Do you have any particular wives in mind?
Affirmative...... in the Lifestyle 25-years and played with various ladies/wives primarily between 40-60 years. Most of the wives are physically fit and range from stay at home mums to professionals (architects, Business executives, nurses, etc.,). Have had a lots of fun with husbands going to sports events and tag-teaming wifey on many ocsassions....

Last edited:
Affirmative...... in the Lifestyle 25-years and played with various ladies/wives primarily between 40-60 years. Most of the wives are physically fit and range from stay at home mums to professionals (architects, Business executives, nurses, etc.,). Have had a lots of fun with husbands going to sports events and tag-teaming wifey on many ocsassions....
That sounds like a wonderful life. Good luck with the resumption.

Stay on those Kegels. Exercise your dick every day to keep ******* flowing and trying to expand those cells. Be prepared for the mindfuck that this can be...spontaneous erections and how you went thru the process of sex is most likely going to be different and that that was something that men are blindsided by no matter how positive you think. A deep dive into the research shows it’s a 1-4 year recovery in reality. Meds won’t work until nerves start to heal...for me it was 18 months. Some meds you’ll respond to others not. But you’re alive. Keep the faith buddy.

Stay on those Kegels. Exercise your dick every day to keep ******* flowing and trying to expand those cells. Be prepared for the mindfuck that this can be...spontaneous erections and how you went thru the process of sex is most likely going to be different and that that was something that men are blindsided by no matter how positive you think. A deep dive into the research shows it’s a 1-4 year recovery in reality. Meds won’t work until nerves start to heal...for me it was 18 months. Some meds you’ll respond to others not. But you’re alive. Keep the faith buddy.
Thanks...the 18-month period is what a few nurses suggested when I would see some results. Will keep doing the Kegels and fitness to keep firm especially down there ...lol...take care....

Thanks...the 18-month period is what a few nurses suggested when I would see some results. Will keep doing the Kegels and fitness to keep firm especially down there ...lol...take care....
And now for the plusses! Yes, I really really miss my ejaculate. The character of the orgasms change when there is no actual physical material to propel the process. BUT the lack of a mess and disease transmission risk is a positive. AND since recovery time also has something to do with that actual physical material that your body waits to replenish, you can keep going again sooner and have more orgasms since that system is gone. No pregnancy rIsk whatsoever. But also never a cream pie. From a friend who has used them, the injections aren’t bad at all and you will literally have a steel cutter hardon like a 17year old for several hours nonstop guaranteed. I’ve been fortunate in that I’ve seen the graph line go up steadily though not evenly...getting more and more hard over time but that takes a lot of focus on a daily basis. I hope you have a woman who loves you and is there for you through this process...someone who you’ll feel OK with making the numerous failed attempts and will still be sure your needs are met, both mentally and sexually.

True. But maybe you should check that fire getting married lol
I know! Most people have sex before marriage and it’s usually the factor that propels a relationship forward...certainly initially. If you can’t hang with a little pipi long term, why are you marrying them? My wife said she ended a fairly promising relationship for that very reason...she just didn’t think she could be sexually satisfied long term with his size. And eastern cultures divide us sexually, both sexes, basically into small, medium, and large. Smalls and mediums can work together, and mediums and larges can work together long term....but smalls and larges, not so much. And I’m blessed with 7.5” nice and thick but some women are tighter no matter their age while other feel loose and sloppy with no tone at all...even some young women. 3” is way at the end of the bell curve though and if you’re a woman, it would have to give you pause because there are LOTS of good sized men out there of ALL races to marry AND fuck.

I r
I know! Most people have sex before marriage and it’s usually the factor that propels a relationship forward...certainly initially. If you can’t hang with a little pipi long term, why are you marrying them? My wife said she ended a fairly promising relationship for that very reason...she just didn’t think she could be sexually satisfied long term with his size. And eastern cultures divide us sexually, both sexes, basically into small, medium, and large. Smalls and mediums can work together, and mediums and larges can work together long term....but smalls and larges, not so much. And I’m blessed with 7.5” nice and thick but some women are tighter no matter their age while other feel loose and sloppy with no tone at all...even some young women. 3” is way at the end of the bell curve though and if you’re a woman, it would have to give you pause because there are LOTS of good sized men out there of ALL races
I know! Most people have sex before marriage and it’s usually the factor that propels a relationship forward...certainly initially. If you can’t hang with a little pipi long term, why are you marrying them? My wife said she ended a fairly promising relationship for that very reason...she just didn’t think she could be sexually satisfied long term with his size. And eastern cultures divide us sexually, both sexes, basically into small, medium, and large. Smalls and mediums can work together, and mediums and larges can work together long term....but smalls and larges, not so much. And I’m blessed with 7.5” nice and thick but some women are tighter no matter their age while other feel loose and sloppy with no tone at all...even some young women. 3” is way at the end of the bell curve though and if you’re a woman, it would have to give you pause because there are LOTS of good sized men out there of ALL races to marry AND fuck.
I made a typo. But you obviously knew what I was saying

Back