Does wifey let you watch?

Mine prefers to be alone with her bull. Occasionally I am allowed in the room for a few minutes but never for a full session. Even if we are somewhere like Vegas she dismisses me from the room once she is comfortable. At home I have a HD webcam in out bedroom but sometimes they unplug it.

my wife likes both me there and her solo. She says when I am there, she is always aware and doing 'performing art" for me which is hot for her. When she is on a date, she can be free to explore the guy's body and her pleasure only. When she is gone, my imagination runs wild and I love that. When she gets home and tells me about the date/sex, I get to enjoy her dates again.

I can watch, but she doesn't like to see my face because she said my face is distracting, so I keep my face lower behind the bull's butt, from there I can see big black cock thrusting into her pussy and white cum spilling out, win-win.
Lovely. Do you get to lap up his cream?

I can watch, but she doesn't like to see my face because she said my face is distracting, so I keep my face lower behind the bull's butt, from there I can see big black cock thrusting into her pussy and white cum spilling out, win-win.
Sounds like guilt to me....

Back