Does size make a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 394 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Don't know

Votes: 42 8.8%

• Total voters
I always said size does not matter, but then I had only ever experienced normal sized men before, and to be honest, I have not exactly had many sexual encounters. I was married quite young. But last Saturday night I cheated on my husband for the first time in our 20 year marraige. The black guy must have been around 7 or 8 inches and quite girthy, and I am only 5ft3, so that was quite big for me. This has left me wanting to discuss the issue that I have never discussed with friends or work colleagues. So girls, does size make a difference do you think?
Wife is a size queen and only plays with guys that are 8+. She will tell you that size very much matters.

I’d say that the existence of this site is proof that size matters. Sex can still be enjoyable with an average-sized cock, but there’s nothing like the feeling of having an extra big one deep inside you.
Good point there👍 plus there's no denying the fact that most Black Men have Superior sexual prowess and technique regardless of size

It matters but only to a point.
Far more important is ability - doesn't matter how big the guy is, if he doesn't know how to use his dick properly then it's largely wasted.
I would say attitude is next, for me to have great sex I generally need to have some connection / attraction to the guy and quite a lot of that is related to how he approaches sex and how he responds to me.
Then probably size :cool:
O.

Depends on the chick. A big dick hurts for sure but some women enjoy the pain (masochist) and others are like fuck no. But there is no universal answer to this. I've noticed young chicks like big dicks. Older chicks prefer small.

7-8 inches is perfect anything else doesn’t add anything the vagina isn’t that deep. But you have to know how use it otherwise it’s pointless and most guys can’t fuck for ******* you need rhythm when you thrust alternate the rhythm alternate the depth of your thrusts alternate the speed of your thrusts stimulate the clitoris etc that’s how you get girls coming from a girl.

7-8 inches is perfect anything else doesn’t add anything the vagina isn’t that deep. But you have to know how use it otherwise it’s pointless and most guys can’t fuck for ******* you need rhythm when you thrust alternate the rhythm alternate the depth of your thrusts alternate the speed of your thrusts stimulate the clitoris etc that’s how you get girls coming from a girl.
4.5 ?

Well said Miss Barb. My wife likes deep but not too deep. She don't like to be bruised as she has said by some . 8-8.5" is for her ideal. She's had a few guys that seemed longer but used it well for her enjoyment. She loves slow and deep and her orgasms go from there.

I think you meant to say YOUR vagina isn’t that deep. We’re not all built the same, just like not all men are endowed the same. I can certainly tell the difference and have a different experience when a guy is 10” long versus just 7-8” long. But guys that well endowed do need to know how to work it. If a guy starts with balls deep power thrusts from the beginning I’m not going to enjoy myself. Some of us also don’t like our clit touched during penetration. This is coming from a verifiably real woman.

I always said size does not matter, but then I had only ever experienced normal sized men before, and to be honest, I have not exactly had many sexual encounters. I was married quite young. But last Saturday night I cheated on my husband for the first time in our 20 year marraige. The black guy must have been around 7 or 8 inches and quite girthy, and I am only 5ft3, so that was quite big for me. This has left me wanting to discuss the issue that I have never discussed with friends or work colleagues. So girls, does size make a difference do you think?
Firstly yes cock size matters, so does your pussy size. Neither are anything to do with height! I’m 5ft 1inch, for me I like guys big, 8.5 only just hits the spot, I like longer and I like good girth. A 9/9.5 is good for me.
The average size of a white cock is 6.5 inches, which means there are bigger and smaller! The average black cock is 7.5 inch.

Your height is not a factor with your ability to take a big dick 😅 that's totally based on the size of your vagina. I've had 5 ft, 100lb women who can take a hard DEEP BBC pounding once you get them open up😈

From all the feedback I've gotten over the past 25 years, size DEFINITELY matters.

There are spots within a woman's vagina that can absolutely be stimulated from a longer dick... such as the A-spot.

But not only the size but the Shape and Curve of a guy's dick makes a difference. I've been in plenty of threesome situations where a guy had a 'standard model' 6-in that poked straight out 🤭
You can hear a girl's response to him - as compared to me inserting my 8.5" piece that curves dramatically to the left. She will physically 'Lurch' or jump as she adjusts to the shape difference.

Plus, there are positions that a guy less than 7" simply cannot do 🚫 - Like prone bone!
If a woman has a thick ass and lays flat in a prone position, anything under 8in won't even reach far enough past her booty cheeks🤣

That's why I love hearing / seeing the reaction on a big booty PAWG when we do prone and I'm rocking her world!
BBCnATX20221110_062431.jpg

Your height is not a factor with your ability to take a big dick 😅 that's totally based on the size of your vagina. I've had 5 ft, 100lb women who can take a hard DEEP BBC pounding once you get them open up😈

From all the feedback I've gotten over the past 25 years, size DEFINITELY matters.

There are spots within a woman's vagina that can absolutely be stimulated from a longer dick... such as the A-spot.

But not only the size but the Shape and Curve of a guy's dick makes a difference. I've been in plenty of threesome situations where a guy had a 'standard model' 6-in that poked straight out 🤭
You can hear a girl's response to him - as compared to me inserting my 8.5" piece that curves dramatically to the left. She will physically 'Lurch' or jump as she adjusts to the shape difference.

Plus, there are positions that a guy less than 7" simply cannot do 🚫 - Like prone bone!
If a woman has a thick ass and lays flat in a prone position, anything under 8in won't even reach far enough past her booty cheeks🤣

That's why I love hearing / seeing the reaction on a big booty PAWG when we do prone and I'm rocking her world!
View attachment 6339585
Lots of great points in this post. I really like the pic too! :love:

Back