Do your friends and family know about your life style?

I am not even sure what prompted me to tell my mom, it was just an impulse. She came to spend a week with me this past week, and I just sat her down and told her. My mom always knew how I am about sex (she would always ding me when I was in a drought lol). I still laugh at my segue into telling her. We were watching that reality TV series "Seeking Sister wives". I don't watch that kind of TV unless she is with me. It is part of how we "hang out" lol. Anyway, we were watching it, and there was a black couple interviewing a white woman as a potential sister wife. I made this loud mmm sound (she looked hot), lol. She looked at me and laughed. At that point, I paused it, and said, OK mom, something about me you should know, then I went into the whole how I am a Dom blah blah. Yeah!!!
What's "ding"?

What's "ding"?
Ding is a term meaning to make fun of. My mom would "ding" me sometimes by saying something like "hmm, guess no coochie for you this weekend", or when she calls me late at night, and I say in a comical tone, "what you want woman?" "How you know you not disturbing me?" She would say, "Boy please, I know you not busy" lol. Yeah, she and I are kool like that, and she is 82.

ist der Ruf erstmal ruiniert dann lebt es sich recht ungeniert
Meine deutsch ist nicht sehr gut. But from what I gathered, I agree that once the truth is out there, then you are pretty much free to do whatever.

Secret but my friend who’s party I met her uncle and danced with which in turn turned me into a QOS after he and I enjoyed an evening of sex in front of my husband,
She knew her uncle was out to seduce me which he succeeded in doing so and she knew so I could not deny it when she asked me if her uncle had fucked me .
She is the only one of my friends and family that know I’m into her uncles BBC

Last edited:
Secret but my friend who’s party I met her uncle and danced with which in turn turned me into a QOS after he and I enjoyed an evening of sex in front of my husband,
She knew her uncle was out to seduce me which he succeeded in doin and she knew so I could not deny it .
She is the only one of my friends and family that I’m into her uncles BBC
What a badass friend. Did she get to watch?

A group my friends were talking about the prevalence of black cock attraction last week. As I approached the conversation, a guy commented "Like ......'s first wife, who found her Mandingo boyfriend". Some other guy said "Whaaaat?". So I became the topic of discussion, and I liked it.
Was he intimidated or shocked you need a BBC size upgrade?

Back