Do your friends and family know about your life style?

My mom knows I'm am in the lifestyle as a bull. She only told me to be safe, but could not understand why a husband would allow himself to be degraded or his wife to be fucked by another man and be present as well.

We are public, ended up making life easier. Knew who cared and did not.
I like that that way you could be seen in public and is easier for you to have your bull spend the night. You're coming going to make me come to see you I'm only a couple hours away. Please review my profile and let me know if I could send you more info I'm very interested and available today.

I am not even sure what prompted me to tell my mom, it was just an impulse. She came to spend a week with me this past week, and I just sat her down and told her. My mom always knew how I am about sex (she would always ding me when I was in a drought lol). I still laugh at my segue into telling her. We were watching that reality TV series "Seeking Sister wives". I don't watch that kind of TV unless she is with me. It is part of how we "hang out" lol. Anyway, we were watching it, and there was a black couple interviewing a white woman as a potential sister wife. I made this loud mmm sound (she looked hot), lol. She looked at me and laughed. At that point, I paused it, and said, OK mom, something about me you should know, then I went into the whole how I am a Dom blah blah. Yeah!!!

I respect all being private, but do all of you that are private, wish you did not have to be? Or is being private add to the excitement of trying to avoid being caught?

When girl wants a gangbang, who u gonna call other than ur buddies? ;)
Yeah, can't call ghost busters that's for sure. If that is their desire, I am happy to bow out and let them find what they seek. Pussy don't rule me lol.

Back