Do your friends and family know about your life style?

I respect all being private, but do all of you that are private, wish you did not have to be? Or is being private add to the excitement of trying to avoid being caught?
We have talked about that a lot and being open would change many things about our lives, our friends, our church and community that we like. And we do think that keeping it discreet adds to the thrill, to the excitement and adrenaline. And she has done one GB with guys who were friends of her then BF. We had agreed and the guys were all nice, etc. But she did not like it. She enjoys dating and occasionally a MFM with a BF but did not enjoy just being a sperm receiver. Unfortunately it took place during an exciting Super Bowl but she vowed never again.

Yes. Make sure the cage and panties always stay on

And also tease him a bit.
Sure gives a different meaning to the verse, once a man twice a baby lol. By the way, are you really 6' 2"?

Last edited by a moderator:
We have talked about that a lot and being open would change many things about our lives, our friends, our church and community that we like. And we do think that keeping it discreet adds to the thrill, to the excitement and adrenaline. And she has done one GB with guys who were friends of her then BF. We had agreed and the guys were all nice, etc. But she did not like it. She enjoys dating and occasionally a MFM with a BF but did not enjoy just being a sperm receiver. Unfortunately it took place during an exciting Super Bowl but she vowed never again.
Yeah, to each his/her own. I never got into the whole GB thing. I am greedy, and selfish, just me.

Yes. 187cm to be exact so a little under but if men can round up dick size so can women round up their height! Ha
Oh, I think it is amazing. Just never heard of an Indian woman of such height, and muscular too (according to your profile).
Sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back