Do your family or friends know you are a cuckold or hotwife?

None of my family or my friends know.
My wife’s sister knows and her mom found out when she walked in on my wife getting fucked and me watching.
Three years ago she spent a few weeks with us and was to spend the day out with friends. She came back early unexpectedly. She saw the three of us nude; my wife being pounded and me watching stroking my penis. With my wife’s moans and the pounding we didn’t hear her mom return. I was the first to see her standing in the open bedroom doorway.
Some of my wife’s friends know. Her girlfriends envy her and say they are impressed with my open attitude.

Wait what? Your own mom? Holy moly.
Our neighbour walked in on me once while being fucked on the couch in my own house by someone else than my husband. She was shocked but also intriged. She looked at me and i could see her smile after the first shock reaction. We never talked about it since.

At first we were very careful, only playing with bulls in meetings we set up, always over 100 miles from the house. That eventually became a pain in the ass as she wanted to play more and more, and then she got caught in public by someone we knew. Finally, it just wasn't worth the trouble of trying to maintain the secret. We don't advertise it and she always plays away from the house, but we have told a few close friends, and over time it kind of just got out that she plays on the side. I find that most people are not that judgmental about it, with a few exceptions who are no longer part of our circle of friends.

The most annoying thing that has happened is a few men who we know that found out getting a little pushy with my wife because they think that because she is a slut that means she will fuck them. We had to clear some things up with them, occasionally involving their wives, and it has not happened in a while.

At first we were very careful, only playing with bulls in meetings we set up, always over 100 miles from the house. That eventually became a pain in the ass as she wanted to play more and more, and then she got caught in public by someone we knew. Finally, it just wasn't worth the trouble of trying to maintain the secret. We don't advertise it and she always plays away from the house, but we have told a few close friends, and over time it kind of just got out that she plays on the side. I find that most people are not that judgmental about it, with a few exceptions who are no longer part of our circle of friends.

The most annoying thing that has happened is a few men who we know that found out getting a little pushy with my wife because they think that because she is a slut that means she will fuck them. We had to clear some things up with them, occasionally involving their wives, and it has not happened in a while.
Yeah, for some reason guys do this and it is annoying.

None of my family or my friends know, that I got into this environment, only my sister knows but because I confessed it to her and she reacted with anger at the beginning, and later she became curious and asked me certain things. who already know us envy my boyfriend, why not anyone can have an open-minded PAWG

2 of my wife's friends know ,one met a guy and is settled down the other has a married boyfriend on the side but doesn't know my wife has fucked him before. He knows and is very interested in involving them both without his gf/ wife's friend knowing about their past

I wanted to “like,” say “wow” and “Hahaha” at the same time.
I actually identified with him. Not a tale for this site because it doesn’t involve cuckoldry but I was Dommed and humiliated for years by a longtime business friend after he found me cruising the woods near his home. Quite embarrassing.

Back