Do your family or friends know you are a cuckold or hotwife?

None of my family or my friends know, that I got into this environment, only my sister knows but because I confessed it to her and she reacted with anger at the beginning, and later she became curious and asked me certain things. who already know us envy my boyfriend, why not anyone can have an open-minded PAWG
Is she married ? Is she interested in it as well

We're worried, because we live in a apartment and as we're a younger couple, people seeing much older black men come into our apartment, but that's part of the excitement is the taboo risk. It is hard to imagine our friends let alone our family finding out about our new life style. Our plan is if we're caught to simply come out with it.
Mmm Fuck I love it good for you guys

This picture depicts what three generations of married white women would look like cuckolding their white husbands,grandfather,*******,and ******* in a BBC group setting.
My Jewish wife, mom of four
Wondering if anyone has friends or family who are aware of their lifestyle. How did they find out? How did they react?
Family and friends know, no big deal

Attachments

• Amanda-1ax.jpg
    Amanda-1ax.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 131
My Jewish wife, mom of four

Family and friends know, no big deal
It will become commonplace activity in the modern white family for the adult aged white women of the family to cuckold the white men of the family with black men,in group settings in the 21st century. In this picture,dad works the camera,while the ladies work the black bull! Movie night will never be the same!like_mother_like_daughter_3.jpg

Last edited:
Your parents will understand once they meet your wives black lover. He will personally show them why your wife needs his huge black cock once they get to know him and accept him! They will learn to love him,just like you and your wife do!

Attachments

• 000 002.jpg
    000 002.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 8ea175c3.jpg
    8ea175c3.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 52
  • wifecuck.jpg
    wifecuck.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 55
  • white-slave-couple.jpg
    white-slave-couple.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 55
  • tumblr_oyqicgFvzO1w625b5o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oyqicgFvzO1w625b5o1_1280.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 49
  • tumblr_p9c4nlLsXD1w625b5o1_640.jpg
    tumblr_p9c4nlLsXD1w625b5o1_640.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 51
  • tumblr_mz36yzhqcq1sgfmbuo1_500 (1).jpg
    tumblr_mz36yzhqcq1sgfmbuo1_500 (1).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 51
  • tumblr_p5snurgXhA1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_p5snurgXhA1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 54
  • Tumblr_l_28198870240751.png
    Tumblr_l_28198870240751.png
    484.3 KB · Views: 55
  • tumblr_mwg8cgI81v1skoem1o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mwg8cgI81v1skoem1o1_500.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 63
  • tumblr_p8lz31MoS61vxzuy9o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_p8lz31MoS61vxzuy9o1_500.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 3478005_15_o.jpg
    3478005_15_o.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 250239414.jpg
    250239414.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 54
  • tumblr_ozyb0qr5C41v3ph3fo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ozyb0qr5C41v3ph3fo1_1280.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
No one said that she would have sex in front of them? I said once they get to know him they will love him too,literally! Lol

No one said that she would have sex in front of them? I said once they get to know him they will love him too,literally! Lol
Oh. Well that's better. 🙄

To each their own, I suppose. I know I'm quick to sound judgy and we've all got our kinks. It's just...

All the time I get guys telling me, "you're living the dream, man! It's everything any cuck would want!"

And they're not wrong. I'm very lucky. My wife is amazing, and so is getting to be a part of her sexual journey. I try not to take a moment of it for granted. But then people always push for it to be something it's not, at all, even a little bit. It's like, "oh, your wife keeps you in chastity? You live in a real life FLR every day? Humiliation, the whole nine? That's awesome!"

But then it frequently devolves into: "How long have you been pussy free?" Or, "are you ready to accept your place as a cum dump for superior black masters?" Or, "how fast would you give up your wife's pussy to serve BBC?" Or, "how long before your wife has a black baby?"

And I get it. The way we do it isn't the same as a lot of other couples, let alone those who fantasize. Imaginations run wild when you're horny. I just think it's frustrating encountering so many people who judge cuckold couples. I spend so much time in the lifestyle describing our dynamic to other people, as we navigate the lifestyle from one event or meetup to the next. So many of them are surprised to hear we'd use the term, because when they hear it, they think it automatically means I'm a sissy, or that my wife and I don't have a sex life together, or that I'm going to say a bunch of weird, off-putting stuff about race. They're frequently blown away to find out we're an outwardly normal, healthy, happy, successful couple.

I would expect it to be great news to those who talk about "modern marriages" that include interracial cuckoldry to learn that people do this and their marriages and family lives don't fall apart. Isn't normalization what "modern marriage" implies?

We know lots of other cuckold couples. None of their parents even know about their sex lives, let alone want to be involved. Because when people try something largely considered deviant behavior, must people don't advertise it to their parents. We do know that's not universally true. Some swingers we have known are open about it to relatives, but the knowledge doesn't suddenly make people want to watch their daughters have sex. That would be creepy. And for it to only happen when a woman is with a black man is literally insane.

Are you or have you ever been married? If so, and you've never been cucked, you know it's not universally true that every woman wants to take black lovers and cuck her hubby. So if that's already a block to this universal brave new world of black cock addiction, what percentage of parents do you imagine want to watch their married daughters fuck other men?

"Want to watch us having sex, mom and dad?"

"What? No, sweetie, that would be really inappropriate and weird."

"Are you sure? He's black and has a big cock..."

"OMG why didn't you say so? That's all your aging mom and I have ever fantasized about! Martha, pop some corn and grab the rain jackets! I'll set up some folding chairs! Those Blacked.com and Dogfart girls have nothing on our baby girl!"

I guess it's foolish to look for logic in the minds of people who post about their fantasies online, and everyone is free to fantasize about whatever it is that gets them going. I just really wish people could be a tad more realistic in what they expect out of this particular play style. People don't have to ruin their families, their careers, their marriages, their sense of sexual self-worth, their preferences and sexual identities when they decide to explore these murky waters together. It can be done sanely and sustainably. I have no idea why that's not fantastic news? How is it "hotter" or more fun to fantasize about when the participants all lose their minds and become obsessed with sex involving black tops and white bottoms? I AM a cuckold, for crying out loud. I AM kept in chastity, and my wife DOES fuck black men. A LOT. But the obsessed world that cuckold wannabes fantasize about, sounds like the Twilight Zone to me.

No
Oh. Well that's better. 🙄

To each their own, I suppose. I know I'm quick to sound judgy and we've all got our kinks. It's just...

All the time I get guys telling me, "you're living the dream, man! It's everything any cuck would want!"

And they're not wrong. I'm very lucky. My wife is amazing, and so is getting to be a part of her sexual journey. I try not to take a moment of it for granted. But then people always push for it to be something it's not, at all, even a little bit. It's like, "oh, your wife keeps you in chastity? You live in a real life FLR every day? Humiliation, the whole nine? That's awesome!"

But then it frequently devolves into: "How long have you been pussy free?" Or, "are you ready to accept your place as a cum dump for superior black masters?" Or, "how fast would you give up your wife's pussy to serve BBC?" Or, "how long before your wife has a black baby?"

And I get it. The way we do it isn't the same as a lot of other couples, let alone those who fantasize. Imaginations run wild when you're horny. I just think it's frustrating encountering so many people who judge cuckold couples. I spend so much time in the lifestyle describing our dynamic to other people, as we navigate the lifestyle from one event or meetup to the next. So many of them are surprised to hear we'd use the term, because when they hear it, they think it automatically means I'm a sissy, or that my wife and I don't have a sex life together, or that I'm going to say a bunch of weird, off-putting stuff about race. They're frequently blown away to find out we're an outwardly normal, healthy, happy, successful couple.

I would expect it to be great news to those who talk about "modern marriages" that include interracial cuckoldry to learn that people do this and their marriages and family lives don't fall apart. Isn't normalization what "modern marriage" implies?

We know lots of other cuckold couples. None of their parents even know about their sex lives, let alone want to be involved. Because when people try something largely considered deviant behavior, must people don't advertise it to their parents. We do know that's not universally true. Some swingers we have known are open about it to relatives, but the knowledge doesn't suddenly make people want to watch their daughters have sex. That would be creepy. And for it to only happen when a woman is with a black man is literally insane.

Are you or have you ever been married? If so, and you've never been cucked, you know it's not universally true that every woman wants to take black lovers and cuck her hubby. So if that's already a block to this universal brave new world of black cock addiction, what percentage of parents do you imagine want to watch their married daughters fuck other men?

"Want to watch us having sex, mom and dad?"

"What? No, sweetie, that would be really inappropriate and weird."

"Are you sure? He's black and has a big cock..."

"OMG why didn't you say so? That's all your aging mom and I have ever fantasized about! Martha, pop some corn and grab the rain jackets! I'll set up some folding chairs! Those Blacked.com and Dogfart girls have nothing on our baby girl!"

I guess it's foolish to look for logic in the minds of people who post about their fantasies online, and everyone is free to fantasize about whatever it is that gets them going. I just really wish people could be a tad more realistic in what they expect out of this particular play style. People don't have to ruin their families, their careers, their marriages, their sense of sexual self-worth, their preferences and sexual identities when they decide to explore these murky waters together. It's can be done sanely and sustainably. I have no idea why that's not fantastic news? How is it "hotter" or more fun to fantasize about when the participants all lose their minds and become obsessed with sex involving black tops and white bottoms? I AM a cuckold, for crying out loud. I AM kept in chastity, and my wife DOES fuck black men. A LOT. But the obsessed world that cuckold wannabes fantasize about, sounds like the Twilight Zone to me.
but we love bbc lifestyle

Back