Do you still use KIK? And what that says about you...

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
This came up on a different thread and just felt I should make a comment.

I want to make my position clear on this, you do not need to agree with me
You can do whatever you want to do. But I have seen from experience this happen, which is why I formulated my opinion

Kik is OLD!! Its dead. If you use Kik you are 95% a scam artist.
the other 5% tell me you are over 45 years old.

Any couple that uses KIK is not legit. And I know a lot of you will come on here and tell me "I am!! I am!!"
You are not.
Here's why

1. Couples with Kik - NEVER HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS!! (First Scam Red Flag)
2. People who don't have other messenger apps are bad with technology (KIK IS THE WORST APP on the planet!!)
3. People who use kik love SEXTING (Why do I need you?? )
4. people who use Kik NEVER meet (Again, whats the point??)
5. Couples who you Kik - you are ONLY speaking with the guy, the husband or the boyfriend. The Women are NEVER ONLINE!! EVER!!! (I dont mind talking to other men, but I am not sexually interested or attracted to men.)

Yes, there will be 50 replies and comments -- Thats not us!!
Except, unless you can prove you MEET people from Kik...you proved my point.
Going from dating apps to Kik, going from this site to Kik, going from anywhere on the internet to Kik - is NOT VERIFICATION!!

Congrats for getting someone off one platform and onto another platform.
I live in the REAL WORLD, with real world interactions. I used to use Kik when it was still a thing - and I had well over 1000 contacts. Who cares??
Those were not 1000 people I met in real life. Because 995 of them played games, came up with every excuse in the book to meet, or could not figure out how to use a smart phone camera. (you know who you are)

Im not making this thread to complain. I really dont care. I have plenty of real world interactions. But when people complain about not meeting people from this site and I tell them why they arent meeting anyone, and then they push back -- well?? What do you want me to do. I told you the truth, you didn't like the answer. The problem is you are still alone and lonely. And getting thirstier by the day!!

Take my advice, dont take my advice. I just thought I should fully explain my position so people dont get the wrong impression.
This is why I dont advocate or support Kik as a chat platform. Its just full of SCAMS

You can do whatever you want to do. But I have seen from experience this happen, which is why I formulated my opinion

Any couple that uses KIK is not legit. And I know a lot of you will come on here and tell me "I am!! I am!!"
You are not.
Here's why

2. People who don't have other messenger apps are bad with technology (KIK IS THE WORST APP on the planet!!)
5. Couples who you Kik - you are ONLY speaking with the guy, the husband or the boyfriend. The Women are NEVER ONLINE!! EVER!!! (I dont mind talking to other men, but I am not sexually interested or attracted to men.)

Going from dating apps to Kik, going from this site to Kik, going from anywhere on the internet to Kik - is NOT VERIFICATION!!

I live in the REAL WORLD, with real world interactions. I used to use Kik when it was still a thing - and I had well over 1000 contacts. Who cares??
Those were not 1000 people I met in real life. Because 995 of them played games, came up with every excuse in the book to meet, or could not figure out how to use a smart phone camera. (you know who you are)

Im not making this thread to complain. I really dont care. I have plenty of real world interactions. But when people complain about not meeting people from this site and I tell them why they arent meeting anyone, and then they push back -- well?? What do you want me to do. I told you the truth, you didn't like the answer. The problem is you are still alone and lonely. And getting thirstier by the day!!

Take my advice, dont take my advice. I just thought I should fully explain my position so people dont get the wrong impression.
This is why I dont advocate or support Kik as a chat platform. Its just full of SCAMS
Sounds like someone had a bad experience. I see lots of complaints but no offer of solutions or alternative apps, and why they solve all of these issues. KIK works well for what it’s for. Telegram Skype, KIK, iChat Google message what’s the difference? The goal is the same and accomplished equally well. Want to complain? Talk about folks who have NO messenger at all and want to email back and forth. Sheesh. Then you would have something.

Sounds like someone had a bad experience. I see lots of complaints but no offer of solutions or alternative apps, and why they solve all of these issues. KIK works well for what it’s for. Telegram Skype, KIK, iChat Google message what’s the difference? The goal is the same and accomplished equally well. Want to complain? Talk about folks who have NO messenger at all and want to email back and forth. Sheesh. Then you would have something.
You are like LATE to the ball game dude...LOL

I wrote that in March. Your message is really odd, strange and curious.

Basically me and @MagicMikeATX are on the same page, even if we disagree. He's a legit Bull, BBC and Man.
Everyone else with their WEAK ASS remarks and comments. WHATEVER!!
Seriously men, you guys need to do some homework before you leave a comment in my threads.
I dont give "passes" to men. Men need to step up and act like gentleman.

What solutions do you need? I already said that Snap and Telegram are better apps. And they are. Telegram is 100% more secure than both Snap and Kik. Telegram is encrypted end to end, which means if you want to delete all the texts you can from both sides. So you could delete the texts the other person receives. You cant do that on snap or kik. With snap you can regulate how long someone has a photo or video, if you dont want people sharing them.

I understand why MagicMike uses Kik, its a legacy thing. He has a profile, its a pain in the ass to make a new one, and a lot of older couples still use it. So it makes perfect sense. But I talk to a lot of younger people, under 30, and most women under 30 do not use Kik. Its ancient technology to them. If you speak with older people, kik is still viable for now. We shall see, as kik has decided to become a SPAM fest lately.

Damn bro. Who pissed in your Cheerios? Kik in my experience is 50/50 just like this site really. Yes, the app itself sucks but what’s the alternative? And the same fakers are on Snapchat. You just have to do a better job of recognizing red flags. Find out when they’re usually both home and and hit them up during those hours. In my experience, the lady has her own account anyway.

Kik is by far the best app. Have met so many stunning women through that app. Love it

I’ve been in this game for a minute so it’s easy to spot fakes. I noticed most couples/females use Kik for initial contact. Once the vetting process is complete most people share their actual phone number.

Without Kik I would have missed out on some seriously good connections. I post my Kik name on Reddit often and get many messages from sexy young women who want BBC.

Last edited:

You are not.
Here's why

I’m surprised by your major declarations of “NEVER,” “ONLY,” and “EVER.” As as educator, you should know those generalizations will NEVER work because there are exceptions!

I use Signal and Wickr but the men I met in real life from b2w (5 quality men in total) all initially gave me their Kik to use first … and they all knew I was real immediately (and so did you!). You gave me your kik and we had some meaningful chats lol… I was just already exclusive to one guy). But you knew, from Kik, that I wasn’t a fake. You even gave me your IG. I would never do that because it’s too “real!” I don’t want to be identified IRL. I have *******!

So all five of your generalizations are just that… and therefore not true.

1) couples with Kik never have two accounts?! My husband and I both have one but you were just fine only talking to me. Always!

2) Bad with technology? Nope. As stated I use signal, google voice and video, and wickr! However, your last message to me was a happy new year’s message just on Jan 1! So… someone still uses Kik and it’s not just me. That would be you too lol!

3) I don’t even sext on kik. I have had many meaningful conversations- with the men I actually met!! To prove, do you want their b2w names again. The cream of the crop - I promise you that. We never sexted either but had some great conversations (on Kik)!

4) People who use Kik never meet? Well, covered already but 4 out of 5 men I met (and I’m pretty sure you know I’m not a liar or fake) had first asked to chat on kik. Only one man went just through b2w and we met up the SAME night! For the others, we QUICKLY moved to a meet and most didn’t even ask to video verify me (which I was more than willing to do quickly!)… they knew “somehow” I was real.

5) You’re ONLY speaking to the husband. Do you really think that? Our conversations negate this already.

Again, I just am surprised at your blanket declarations when they are just not true - not one of them. Are there better apps? Sure. I use them too as asked. Most men still seem to use Kik so I do as well!

Am I the ONLY exception to this? No, of course not! Clearly there are more of us that use it for some convenience since it’s where the guy, usually, asked me to take it. Including you.

Have a great day, but I would watch the generalizations… just seems like a way to stir controversy.

I’m surprised by your major declarations of “NEVER,” “ONLY,” and “EVER.” As as educator, you should know those generalizations will NEVER work because there are exceptions!

I use Signal and Wickr but the men I met in real life from b2w (5 quality men in total) all initially gave me their Kik to use first … and they all knew I was real immediately (and so did you!). You gave me your kik and we had some meaningful chats lol… I was just already exclusive to one guy). But you knew, from Kik, that I wasn’t a fake. You even gave me your IG. I would never do that because it’s too “real!” I don’t want to be identified IRL. I have *******!

So all five of your generalizations are just that… and therefore not true.

1) couples with Kik never have two accounts?! My husband and I both have one but you were just fine only talking to me. Always!

2) Bad with technology? Nope. As stated I use signal, google voice and video, and wickr! However, your last message to me was a happy new year’s message just on Jan 1! So… someone still uses Kik and it’s not just me. That would be you too lol!

3) I don’t even sext on kik. I have had many meaningful conversations- with the men I actually met!! To prove, do you want their b2w names again. The cream of the crop - I promise you that. We never sexted either but had some great conversations (on Kik)!

4) People who use Kik never meet? Well, covered already but 4 out of 5 men I met (and I’m pretty sure you know I’m not a liar or fake) had first asked to chat on kik. Only one man went just through b2w and we met up the SAME night! For the others, we QUICKLY moved to a meet and most didn’t even ask to video verify me (which I was more than willing to do quickly!)… they knew “somehow” I was real.

5) You’re ONLY speaking to the husband. Do you really think that? Our conversations negate this already.

Again, I just am surprised at your blanket declarations when they are just not true - not one of them. Are there better apps? Sure. I use them too as asked. Most men still seem to use Kik so I do as well!

Am I the ONLY exception to this? No, of course not! Clearly there are more of us that use it for some convenience since it’s where the guy, usually, asked me to take it. Including you.

Have a great day, but I would watch the generalizations… just seems like a way to stir controversy.
Great post and I completely agree. I still use kik and have no issues

There are fakes and scammers on every platform and every site. AFF has huge numbers of fakes ( as does this site and all others). We use Kik and it’s been actually quite good overall. We also have telegram as well. We’ve had good experience and bad experiences with all platforms and sites. It’s sort of an occupational hazard I would say. Do your due diligence the best you can but realize scammers and no shows get us all at some points. If Kik works for you - great. It does for us

Last edited:
Kik was amazing when I used it back in 2017-2018. Got invited to so many groups and met people in the lifestyles which I had a lot of fun doing! Can I say the same thing about KiK now? Not in the slightest. BUT I cannot say at all that using kik is necessarily bad. Once you decide to move over any other platform, the best tip is to use one that has 1 to 1 video so confirmation comes first and everyone doesn’t get their time wasted.
My two cents! ☮️✌🏾

And by the way @hungteacher … you’re still cool in my book! I just don’t agree with the post.
Franki - you are always cool in my book too.

You are very correct and as an educator, I have to be able to admit when I am wrong or misquoted something. And I did in this case. To set the record straight, I used a small data set. Over the last 12 months, I have chatted with 30-40 "couples" from B2W and they have provided me with Kik accounts to continue conversation. All of them, 100% of those kik accounts turned out to be fakes and flakes. Not one of them, agreed to do any video verification whatsoever.

I did not include you Franki in that data set, since we stopped talking long before the last 12 months. But I must offer a counter-argument, we also did not video verify at all. Since this thread by @MagicMikeATX is about video verification, your own account would be considered not relevant to this thread.

But, there are some important caveats about you that need to be pointed out
1) you are already verified on here
2) you post openly about your relationship with your bull
3) you post live videos of you and your bull

You are verified in general, so anyone that would call you a fake or a phony is seeking to hurt you emotionally or gaslight you.

You are 100% correct, I should not use generalizations to make statements. I am addicted to them, just like most of the men on here are obsessed with their penises. It's a guy thing, I guess. :)

So I do apologize for making generalizations based off a small data set and I should have clarified that I was using an actual data set to make my claims. So to be transparent, I had 30-40 kik accounts all claiming to be women or couples. 0% of them video verified. This was over a 12 month time frame.

I dont want to be misunderstood, so thats where I got my "ALL" and "NEVER" language from. But you are accurate that I overstated my data and I do apologize, that was professionally inappropriate and I will try harder next time to be more accurate in my reporting.

Franki - you are always cool in my book too.

You are very correct and as an educator, I have to be able to admit when I am wrong or misquoted something. And I did in this case. To set the record straight, I used a small data set. Over the last 12 months, I have chatted with 30-40 "couples" from B2W and they have provided me with Kik accounts to continue conversation. All of them, 100% of those kik accounts turned out to be fakes and flakes. Not one of them, agreed to do any video verification whatsoever.

I did not include you Franki in that data set, since we stopped talking long before the last 12 months. But I must offer a counter-argument, we also did not video verify at all. Since this thread by @MagicMikeATX is about video verification, your own account would be considered not relevant to this thread.

But, there are some important caveats about you that need to be pointed out
1) you are already verified on here
2) you post openly about your relationship with your bull
3) you post live videos of you and your bull

You are verified in general, so anyone that would call you a fake or a phony is seeking to hurt you emotionally or gaslight you.

You are 100% correct, I should not use generalizations to make statements. I am addicted to them, just like most of the men on here are obsessed with their penises. It's a guy thing, I guess. :)

So I do apologize for making generalizations based off a small data set and I should have clarified that I was using an actual data set to make my claims. So to be transparent, I had 30-40 kik accounts all claiming to be women or couples. 0% of them video verified. This was over a 12 month time frame.

I dont want to be misunderstood, so thats where I got my "ALL" and "NEVER" language from. But you are accurate that I overstated my data and I do apologize, that was professionally inappropriate and I will try harder next time to be more accurate in my reporting.
I appreciate that you are man enough to adjust some of your statements … as I’ve pointed out on another thread recently, I said I think my head would 🤯 up if a man actually apologized (usually in the case of misquoting a woman’s post and then doubling down when the post is so clear for anyone to read!). Well, consider my head blown now! Thank you.

There are a few things I still don’t agree with (namely Mike’s post might initially have been about video verification, but this post felt very specific to your dislike of kik, for your reasons which you did lay out).

And we only didn’t video verify because you never asked! Again, despite men saying ALWAYS video verify, I think two intelligent people often know if they are not being fooled. Oh, also you last contacted me Jan 2022 lol. But I suppose one can say we were friends already and therefore not counted on a new couples/women’s list that you used kik for.

Regardless… small points. The bigger point is I’m impressed that you could temper your previous post and clarify your intentions/data. Not many men can do it!! Real men can!

😘

I appreciate that you are man enough to adjust some of your statements … as I’ve pointed out on another thread recently, I said I think my head would 🤯 up if a man actually apologized (usually in the case of misquoting a woman’s post and then doubling down when the post is so clear for anyone to read!). Well, consider my head blown now! Thank you.

There are a few things I still don’t agree with (namely Mike’s post might initially have been about video verification, but this post felt very specific to your dislike of kik, for your reasons which you did lay out).

And we only didn’t video verify because you never asked! Again, despite men saying ALWAYS video verify, I think two intelligent people often know if they are not being fooled. Oh, also you last contacted me Jan 2022 lol. But I suppose one can say we were friends already and therefore not counted on a new couples/women’s list that you used kik for.

Regardless… small points. The bigger point is I’m impressed that you could temper your previous post and clarify your intentions/data. Not many men can do it!! Real men can!

😘
I appreciate your comments.

It's a shame that men have created such a low level of expectation for you. I don't feel like what I did was special in anyway.

We are all human beings, we are all flawed and we all make mistakes. Anyone that does not admit that they make mistakes is a candidate for counseling. I dont know what else to say about that.

I am not here to waste people's time. Im here to try and be helpful. I have a tendency to overstate things, I guess I need to work on that more.

there are many things I wish about life and people, but they never come true either. I dont know if its a good thing to "blow your mind" or not, but I am taking it as a good thing. I have yet to be "amazed" by people yet.

Back