Do you still use KIK? And what that says about you...

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
This came up on a different thread and just felt I should make a comment.

I want to make my position clear on this, you do not need to agree with me
You can do whatever you want to do. But I have seen from experience this happen, which is why I formulated my opinion

Kik is OLD!! Its dead. If you use Kik you are 95% a scam artist.
the other 5% tell me you are over 45 years old.

Any couple that uses KIK is not legit. And I know a lot of you will come on here and tell me "I am!! I am!!"
You are not.
Here's why

1. Couples with Kik - NEVER HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS!! (First Scam Red Flag)
2. People who don't have other messenger apps are bad with technology (KIK IS THE WORST APP on the planet!!)
3. People who use kik love SEXTING (Why do I need you?? )
4. people who use Kik NEVER meet (Again, whats the point??)
5. Couples who you Kik - you are ONLY speaking with the guy, the husband or the boyfriend. The Women are NEVER ONLINE!! EVER!!! (I dont mind talking to other men, but I am not sexually interested or attracted to men.)

Yes, there will be 50 replies and comments -- Thats not us!!
Except, unless you can prove you MEET people from Kik...you proved my point.
Going from dating apps to Kik, going from this site to Kik, going from anywhere on the internet to Kik - is NOT VERIFICATION!!

Congrats for getting someone off one platform and onto another platform.
I live in the REAL WORLD, with real world interactions. I used to use Kik when it was still a thing - and I had well over 1000 contacts. Who cares??
Those were not 1000 people I met in real life. Because 995 of them played games, came up with every excuse in the book to meet, or could not figure out how to use a smart phone camera. (you know who you are)

Im not making this thread to complain. I really dont care. I have plenty of real world interactions. But when people complain about not meeting people from this site and I tell them why they arent meeting anyone, and then they push back -- well?? What do you want me to do. I told you the truth, you didn't like the answer. The problem is you are still alone and lonely. And getting thirstier by the day!!

Take my advice, dont take my advice. I just thought I should fully explain my position so people dont get the wrong impression.
This is why I dont advocate or support Kik as a chat platform. Its just full of SCAMS

You can do whatever you want to do. But I have seen from experience this happen, which is why I formulated my opinion

Any couple that uses KIK is not legit. And I know a lot of you will come on here and tell me "I am!! I am!!"
You are not.
Here's why

2. People who don't have other messenger apps are bad with technology (KIK IS THE WORST APP on the planet!!)
5. Couples who you Kik - you are ONLY speaking with the guy, the husband or the boyfriend. The Women are NEVER ONLINE!! EVER!!! (I dont mind talking to other men, but I am not sexually interested or attracted to men.)

Going from dating apps to Kik, going from this site to Kik, going from anywhere on the internet to Kik - is NOT VERIFICATION!!

I live in the REAL WORLD, with real world interactions. I used to use Kik when it was still a thing - and I had well over 1000 contacts. Who cares??
Those were not 1000 people I met in real life. Because 995 of them played games, came up with every excuse in the book to meet, or could not figure out how to use a smart phone camera. (you know who you are)

Im not making this thread to complain. I really dont care. I have plenty of real world interactions. But when people complain about not meeting people from this site and I tell them why they arent meeting anyone, and then they push back -- well?? What do you want me to do. I told you the truth, you didn't like the answer. The problem is you are still alone and lonely. And getting thirstier by the day!!

Take my advice, dont take my advice. I just thought I should fully explain my position so people dont get the wrong impression.
This is why I dont advocate or support Kik as a chat platform. Its just full of SCAMS
I am not 45+ but I have definitely had some terrible experiences with Kik for the most part. Even after becoming "real" some members have messaged me and it's always the husband or something
Sending me pics already posted on here

Not sure what is better alternative besides snap

You are not.
Here's why

Facts

Gee i have a novel idea. Go out and meet some people. I'm old and i don't use any of this modern so called free posting sights. None of them are secure. They have all been compromised. They all have scammers it seems to be a product of your generation. To find a sight that is 100% secure and free of scammers is like the young woman only the other day wanting to know where the 1% are. You know the black guys with a really big cock. I think you might have a better chance at getting a winning lottery ticket than either of these two choices.

Gee i have a novel idea. Go out and meet some people. I'm old and i don't use any of this modern so called free posting sights. None of them are secure. They have all been compromised. They all have scammers it seems to be a product of your generation. To find a sight that is 100% secure and free of scammers is like the young woman only the other day wanting to know where the 1% are. You know the black guys with a really big cock. I think you might have a better chance at getting a winning lottery ticket than either of these two choices.
Its a great idea.
Unfortunately the people you are talking to, don't like social outings. I think regular people tend to talk to people in the real world and online is just a supplement. The people who spend hours on this site, and develop relationships that NEVER intend on meeting are the people who tend to post and also the people who need Apps like Kik.

Verification happens through video, its 2022. There are no more excuses. Its a waste of everyones time to plan a first-date. I know that takes out the "romance" of it all, but lets just be real for a second. WHAT?? Romance? I like helping women explore sexually and experience intensely satisfying sexual encounters. I need to know who you are, what you like, what you dont like and what your boundaries are.

That to me is 100% more important than whether or not, I bought you flowers. LOL, Maybe that's just me. But that might also be why I prefer couples to single women. In my experience, recently divorced women appreciate me the most becuase I dont play games and I dont waste their time. They like that im upfront, honest and respectful.

You are not.
Here's why

I think you're probably right. But two points I'd like to make. Point #1...To say that the liklihood of ME being a scam artist is 95%, is a bit strong. Perhaps Kik is full of scammers, that doesn't mean that 95% of the people who use it should be tagged with that label. Point #2. A lot of people (including me) probably signed up because we don't have other trusting forums to use. I am going to join this site, get verified, etc., and I hope that I'm pleasantly surprised at the disappearance of scammers, but I doubt it. I don't know how sending in a picture that's impossible to verify, spending money to somehow, "prove I'm for real," is the solution, but I'm going to give it a try. You, and 2 or 3 others, have talked me into giving it a chance.

I think you're probably right. But two points I'd like to make. Point #1...To say that the liklihood of ME being a scam artist is 95%, is a bit strong. Perhaps Kik is full of scammers, that doesn't mean that 95% of the people who use it should be tagged with that label. Point #2. A lot of people (including me) probably signed up because we don't have other trusting forums to use. I am going to join this site, get verified, etc., and I hope that I'm pleasantly surprised at the disappearance of scammers, but I doubt it. I don't know how sending in a picture that's impossible to verify, spending money to somehow, "prove I'm for real," is the solution, but I'm going to give it a try. You, and 2 or 3 others, have talked me into giving it a chance.
I am not labeling people on this site or forum as scammers. I am just saying that people who still use Kik are 95% of the time NEVER going to meet you. Kik died in 2017. That was when the parent company filed for bankruptcy and sold off the asset. The new company has not put in any money to improve the app, and thus everyone that was on it who were real people left. Everyone uses telegram, or WhatsApp. I would recommend either.

People who still use Kik are either really OLD, which there is nothing wrong with older people, but using a technology that no longer works, its unstable, It crashes all the time, shows how little about technology you know. Just saying, its reality.

when I was in NY, I had around 500 contacts on Kik. I ran weekly happy hours for singles and couples, so I met around 100-150 of those contacts. But like I said there were about 500 on my kik account. I would get random chats from people, and those chats NEVER went anywhere. What most people use Kik for is SEXTING...so if all you want to do is SEXT, then be my guest. kik is perfect for it.

But if you use kik to share or swap photos, I need to make you aware you are not talking to who you think you are talking to. If you meet a couple on this site and they give you 1 Kik account, you are talking to the husband or boyfriend 99% of the time. If you start sexting, you are sexting with the man. If they send you a photo of a woman, she is not there at that moment. that photo was taken previously. Sext addicts have this down to a science. They know how to rope and lure in guys, they know what guys want to hear and they know the order or sequence of photos to send so you stop QUESTIONING that they are a man. but they are a MAN you are sexting with.

I have sexted with cuckold men before, I knew, and the cuckold was shocked that I would do it so openly. But sometimes im in the mood to put a cuckold in his place, but I want to know im talking to the cuckold, not his wife or gf. you know?

Again, the people on this site are not scammers, but once you move to KIK, all bets are off.

We have kik for one reason....when it's time to move to chat to gauge chemistry before a meet & greet, the single male almost always suggess Kik. We'd happily use a better app but it is kind of a chicken/egg issue. We use kik because most LS people we know use Kik. 🤷‍♂️
Agreed that's why I still have and use kik

We have kik for one reason....when it's time to move to chat to gauge chemistry before a meet & greet, the single male almost always suggess Kik. We'd happily use a better app but it is kind of a chicken/egg issue. We use kik because most LS people we know use Kik. 🤷‍♂️
I'm surprised not many people use Telegram, I can't even get into the intricacies of it because there are not a lot of people (in my area at least) that can use it efficiently.

You are not.
Here's why

Thanks for your input. If you would like to chat further Kik. Me. At. Tjloserboy 😁

You are not.
Here's why

A lot of what you say about the WORST technical aspects of Kik is true, but that can be said for pretty much ANY online chatting app or platform!

I'm still on Kik out of habit. Been using the same account for the past 6 years. I can only speak for my own personal experience but Kik has been Amazing for me over the years!

I was introduced by a young local bunny and I ran a couple of very successful BBC Kik groups. The events that took place on those groups are LEGENDARY (@superdick33 can confirm)

Kik, in my opinion is no more better or worse than ALL chat apps. It's up to everyone individually to have their own standard and vetting process.

I have VIDEO CHATTED one on one with several wonderful and sexy women from B2W on Kik... so I'm not going to say I'm a loser or any of them are losers🤣

A lot of what you say about the WORST technical aspects of Kik is true, but that can be said for pretty much ANY online chatting app or platform!

I'm still on Kik out of habit. Been using the same account for the past 6 years. I can only speak for my own personal experience but Kik has been Amazing for me over the years!

I was introduced by a young local bunny and I ran a couple of very successful BBC Kik groups. The events that took place on those groups are LEGENDARY (@superdick33 can confirm)

Kik, in my opinion is no more better or worse than ALL chat apps. It's up to everyone individually to have their own standard and vetting process.

I have VIDEO CHATTED one on one with several wonderful and sexy women from B2W on Kik... so I'm not going to say I'm a loser or any of them are losers🤣
Facts PREACH 💯

You know that I have full respect for you. So my comments are not directed at you personally.
All of what you are saying about Kik is "in the past"
None of those features still exist. The video feature is gone. The photo feature can be "faked"
Im not sure if you are aware but if someone sends a photo to you in the Kik app, you can fake the "LIVE" status.
The only way to verify on Kik is the same way you have to verify on B2W.

All of the amazing experiences you had on Kik are all in the past. And I had the same awesome run as well. but since 2019, this app has gone to *******. And the number of people who use it now that have ZERO intention of ever meeting up has grown exponentially.

In all honesty, Kik is "known" as a shady app at this point, so the people who use it are shady. Let me put it this way. When I meet someone in real life, I give them benefit of the doubt that what they are telling me may be true and honest. When I meet someone from B2W or a Dating App, I believe about 10% of what they are telling me at first. I need to see if their stories hold water, too many people just make up information and facts to try and impress me.

But the minute someone says they want to use Kik to get to know me, my trust factor goes down to ZERO.

If someone uses WhatsApp, SnapChat, Telegram, IG, FB, I have more trust in who that person claims to be than anyone using Kik.

Its a new problem, not an old problem. the app itself is awful. It crashes on my phone if I try and text with someone longer than 20 minutes.

I think this app may work for a lot of people, I am not looking for sex, not looking for one night stands, not looking for hookups. I want to make friends, I am building a Hotwife/Bull group in Arizona and Im also open to taking on new women and couples to TRAIN.

What that means is I need to have deep and probing conversations with people, so trust is a huge factor in what im trying to do.
I dont mind if someone has Kik and thats where they want to start, but long term, I want all of my friends and Women and Couples that I train on Snapchat or IG. Its just a more trustworthy place in my perspective.

But again, I respect you and trust that you know what you are doing on Kik. So I would say the people who contact you know what they are getting and hopefully the app isn't giving you problems.

All of what you are saying about Kik is "in the past"
None of those features still exist. The video feature is gone. The photo feature can be "faked"
Im not sure if you are aware but if someone sends a photo to you in the Kik app, you can fake the "LIVE" status.
The only way to verify on Kik is the same way you have to verify on B2W.

All of the amazing experiences you had on Kik are all in the past. And I had the same awesome run as well. but since 2019, this app has gone to *******. And the number of people who use it now that have ZERO intention of ever meeting up has grown exponentially.

But the minute someone says they want to use Kik to get to know me, my trust factor goes down to ZERO.

If someone uses WhatsApp, SnapChat, Telegram, IG, FB, I have more trust in who that person claims to be than anyone using Kik.

Its a new problem, not an old problem. the app itself is awful. It crashes on my phone if I try and text with someone longer than 20 minutes.

I think this app may work for a lot of people, I am not looking for sex, not looking for one night stands, not looking for hookups. I want to make friends, I am building a Hotwife/Bull group in Arizona and Im also open to taking on new women and couples to TRAIN.

What that means is I need to have deep and probing conversations with people, so trust is a huge factor in what im trying to do.
I dont mind if someone has Kik and thats where they want to start, but long term, I want all of my friends and Women and Couples that I train on Snapchat or IG. Its just a more trustworthy place in my perspective.

But again, I respect you and trust that you know what you are doing on Kik. So I would say the people who contact you know what they are getting and hopefully the app isn't giving you problems.

[All of what you are saying about Kik is "in the past"]

If by "the past" you mean LAST WEEK then yes 😂
I have never stopped using kik during the past 6 years. It serves me well for what it is, a CHAT App.

[If someone uses WhatsApp, SnapChat, Telegram, IG, FB, I have more trust in who that person claims to be than anyone using Kik]

Everything you are saying about Kik also applies to these apps, I've had fake Flakes and dead ends on each one of those other chat apps - Especially Snapchat!

Snapchat is NOTORIOUS for online hoes using it exclusively for Premium Services(pay for play) 😈

End of the day, none of this is that damn serious. 🙄All of this is online chatter and the vast majority of people hide behind profiles on every platform!

I don't work for Kik🤣 so I don't care about the technicalities of it... I'm just rebutting your original 'dissertation' that anyone using Kik is just scum of the earth and that's not true😂😂😂

I've had some absolutely gorgeous women video verify themselves on Kik 🥰 as recently as a few days ago!

I'm not going to go into full details but it has served me very well all these years

it just sounds like YOU have your own personal Vendetta against kik - which is fine 🤷🏾‍♂️ again, I don't care... but just to make a blanket statement that ANYONE using Kik is a piece of ******* made me LEGIT laugh 😂

Back