Do you still use KIK? And what that says about you...

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
This came up on a different thread and just felt I should make a comment.

I want to make my position clear on this, you do not need to agree with me
You can do whatever you want to do. But I have seen from experience this happen, which is why I formulated my opinion

Kik is OLD!! Its dead. If you use Kik you are 95% a scam artist.
the other 5% tell me you are over 45 years old.

Any couple that uses KIK is not legit. And I know a lot of you will come on here and tell me "I am!! I am!!"
You are not.
Here's why

1. Couples with Kik - NEVER HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS!! (First Scam Red Flag)
2. People who don't have other messenger apps are bad with technology (KIK IS THE WORST APP on the planet!!)
3. People who use kik love SEXTING (Why do I need you?? )
4. people who use Kik NEVER meet (Again, whats the point??)
5. Couples who you Kik - you are ONLY speaking with the guy, the husband or the boyfriend. The Women are NEVER ONLINE!! EVER!!! (I dont mind talking to other men, but I am not sexually interested or attracted to men.)

Yes, there will be 50 replies and comments -- Thats not us!!
Except, unless you can prove you MEET people from Kik...you proved my point.
Going from dating apps to Kik, going from this site to Kik, going from anywhere on the internet to Kik - is NOT VERIFICATION!!

Congrats for getting someone off one platform and onto another platform.
I live in the REAL WORLD, with real world interactions. I used to use Kik when it was still a thing - and I had well over 1000 contacts. Who cares??
Those were not 1000 people I met in real life. Because 995 of them played games, came up with every excuse in the book to meet, or could not figure out how to use a smart phone camera. (you know who you are)

Im not making this thread to complain. I really dont care. I have plenty of real world interactions. But when people complain about not meeting people from this site and I tell them why they arent meeting anyone, and then they push back -- well?? What do you want me to do. I told you the truth, you didn't like the answer. The problem is you are still alone and lonely. And getting thirstier by the day!!

Take my advice, dont take my advice. I just thought I should fully explain my position so people dont get the wrong impression.
This is why I dont advocate or support Kik as a chat platform. Its just full of SCAMS

A lot of what you say about the WORST technical aspects of Kik is true, but that can be said for pretty much ANY online chatting app or platform!

I'm still on Kik out of habit. Been using the same account for the past 6 years. I can only speak for my own personal experience but Kik has been Amazing for me over the years!

I was introduced by a young local bunny and I ran a couple of very successful BBC Kik groups. The events that took place on those groups are LEGENDARY (@superdick33 can confirm)

Kik, in my opinion is no more better or worse than ALL chat apps. It's up to everyone individually to have their own standard and vetting process.

I have VIDEO CHATTED one on one with several wonderful and sexy women from B2W on Kik... so I'm not going to say I'm a loser or any of them are losers🤣
As I was about to give you my Kik :)

I have always said on here is to Meet & Greet , you meet at a public place and if it"s what you like go for it and if not say thanks and bye bye . It worked well for me and a few guys on here that I formed a Meet & Greet group which gave them a choice to chose from .

We don’t run any chat or social media apps on our phones. It is just opening yourself up to security issues and backend hacking. Many of the apps folks installs the are from small or even one man software providers that don’t have huge budgets for security. TikTok is even controlled by the Chinese government; who in their right mind would install that on their phone or PC.

Still use KIK but i use that, Telegram, Twitter, Whatsapp all of them. I don't want to come in contact with someone that wants to get together and say i don't have this app or that app if they don't want to exchange numbers

Attachments

• 20220717_051417.jpg
    20220717_051417.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 7
This came up on a different thread and just felt I should make a comment.

I want to make my position clear on this, you do not need to agree with me
You can do whatever you want to do. But I have seen from experience this happen, which is why I formulated my opinion

Kik is OLD!! Its dead. If you use Kik you are 95% a scam artist.
the other 5% tell me you are over 45 years old.

Any couple that uses KIK is not legit. And I know a lot of you will come on here and tell me "I am!! I am!!"
You are not.
Here's why

1. Couples with Kik - NEVER HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS!! (First Scam Red Flag)
2. People who don't have other messenger apps are bad with technology (KIK IS THE WORST APP on the planet!!)
3. People who use kik love SEXTING (Why do I need you?? )
4. people who use Kik NEVER meet (Again, whats the point??)
5. Couples who you Kik - you are ONLY speaking with the guy, the husband or the boyfriend. The Women are NEVER ONLINE!! EVER!!! (I dont mind talking to other men, but I am not sexually interested or attracted to men.)

Yes, there will be 50 replies and comments -- Thats not us!!
Except, unless you can prove you MEET people from Kik...you proved my point.
Going from dating apps to Kik, going from this site to Kik, going from anywhere on the internet to Kik - is NOT VERIFICATION!!

Congrats for getting someone off one platform and onto another platform.
I live in the REAL WORLD, with real world interactions. I used to use Kik when it was still a thing - and I had well over 1000 contacts. Who cares??
Those were not 1000 people I met in real life. Because 995 of them played games, came up with every excuse in the book to meet, or could not figure out how to use a smart phone camera. (you know who you are)

Im not making this thread to complain. I really dont care. I have plenty of real world interactions. But when people complain about not meeting people from this site and I tell them why they arent meeting anyone, and then they push back -- well?? What do you want me to do. I told you the truth, you didn't like the answer. The problem is you are still alone and lonely. And getting thirstier by the day!!

Take my advice, dont take my advice. I just thought I should fully explain my position so people dont get the wrong impression.
This is why I dont advocate or support Kik as a chat platform. Its just full of SCAMS
OMG! Man I 🙇‍♂️ to you because you “Brotha” hit the nail on the head. Kik is a waste of my time when I see that people have it I know I might as well move on because they are never 👎 there when they say the will be there. Kik keeps no history of conversations. Kik did away with their video chat 💬 (one way to see if the person is real). To me Kik is a “Dinosaur” but people still believe it is a good “Platform”.

Back