Do you let your hubby fuck you at all now?

Yes my husband is allowed to fuck me when I decide, but he has to wear a black cock extensión which he puts his little white cock into but he still doesn’t last long cumin inside the cock sleeve after a few minutes. See pictures of him with black cock extension on his little white cock

Attachments

• C7698116-6970-4039-B3B9-A30E67A08647.jpeg
    C7698116-6970-4039-B3B9-A30E67A08647.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 33
  • 04B73FA9-8B77-4175-A192-75BC2652CE92.jpeg
    04B73FA9-8B77-4175-A192-75BC2652CE92.jpeg
    905 KB · Views: 32
  • 5A5A342F-B3C6-4A55-B062-72273ECF7EE2.jpeg
    5A5A342F-B3C6-4A55-B062-72273ECF7EE2.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 30
  • E6361671-E9AC-4698-B92D-5E22F0CB48A9.jpeg
    E6361671-E9AC-4698-B92D-5E22F0CB48A9.jpeg
    602.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DD332DB8-A4F0-43A4-A090-070C1B5CA286.jpeg
    DD332DB8-A4F0-43A4-A090-070C1B5CA286.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
  • 8FCD9FEE-631F-4DE8-AC2A-D259D20B1040.jpeg
    8FCD9FEE-631F-4DE8-AC2A-D259D20B1040.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
cucks like us shouldn't be allowed to fuck women. We are simply not worthy ,no real men. Even the thought that we are free to fuck women like real men would be inappropriate and insulting for women

The Mrs I frequently have fun with says they barely even talk, they just have an understanding that they are no longer compatible and maintain a relationship only for the *******.

Ja, mijn man mag me neuken als ik dat beslis, maar hij moet een zwarte penisverlenging dragen waarin hij zijn kleine witte pik stopt, maar hij houdt het na een paar minuten nog steeds niet lang vol met komijn in de hoes van de lul. Zie foto's van hem met zwarte lulverlenging op zijn kleine witte lul

Attachments

• image0 (4).jpeg
    image0 (4).jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 44
Its not that i won't fuck hime, he won't fuck me? 21 years of marriage will do that.
You and he just quit working on your relationship and gave up. I’ve been married a lot longer than you and we have great sex all the time. What happened to put you two on such opposite sides of the spectrum?

You and he just quit working on your relationship and gave up. I’ve been married a lot longer than you and we have great sex all the time. What happened to put you two on such opposite sides of the spectrum?
I think it is SO cool how you have maintained a fantastic marriage relationship along with some added excitement from this lifestyle. In my mind it is so tragic to get involved in this lifestyle and let your marriage falter. In my mind, the primary relationship should ALWAYS be number one priority with the rest being added excitement/adventure!!

Thanks for taking your time to post your experiences/perspective.

I can't imagine not having sex with my husband. Our sex has been better than ever the past year and a half since I have taken a lover. I don't understand how you can really love your husband if you have purposely cut him off for another man??? That is crazy! Why stay in the marriage?
This

I’m curious. I’ve read a lot in this thread about what the hotwives and/or their bulls want but very little about whether the caged/pussy free husbands actually want it too or it’s what they’re made to accept. I know some men get off on humiliation and subjugation butt it sounds in a lot of cases here from the language used that quite a few are not like that. We all know about women trapped in abusive relationships but it can happen the other way round too with a few of the posts here sounding a bit like that. Be interesting to hear the cuck’s perspective - if they are allowed to give it 😉

My wife can have all the sex she wants but if she were to tell me I wasn’t included, particularly permanently, I’d be telling her to get someone else to support her lifestyle. I’m her partner not her patron. But that’s just me and fortunately not an issue I face 🤞

From May 12th to July 3, I got absolutely zero pussy, that whole time my cock was in chastity 100% of the time. My wife fucked a lot of black cock during that time but that’s normal, usually though, I’m let out of chastity and allowed to cum as I lick her clean of their cum. Last night, she let me out and let me cum in her. I had watched her during the day fuck 4 different black cocks, one in the mid morning, another guy stopped by around 2 and from 7-11pm last night, two guys in their early 20’s she had met somehow, I don’t ask anymore, stopped and they spit roasted her and each guy must of came 4-5 times in and on her. after they left and she made sure every last morsel of their cum anywhere on her body or bed sheets and pillows was licked up and consumed by me and it was a lot of cum but I did clean up during all the fucking too, she unlocked me, made me wipe my cock and balls really good with a wet wipe as that cage had been on for a loooong time and she let me fuck her as much and as long as I could, which was about oh, 45 seconds and I couldn’t take it and nutted in her really good. It was different too because her pussy was so wet and slick with cum and for the first time since I can remember, felt really loose but both the young guys were thick, one exceptionally thick but I think all the cum still in her made if feel wetter and looser than normal. I got to shower and sleep without chastity but this morning, she rolled over, jerked me off, had me clean myself up with wet wipes and when i came back to the bed, she had my cage laid out and she watched me put it back on and told me, don’t know….I’m wanting just your tongue more and more and your almost a lesbian anyways, you know, it’s so small and all, your like a lesbian cum slut…..and the older i get, i can’t help it, she spread her legs and rubbed her pussy lips and said, she just wants to please you and get more and more big black cock so she can feed you your treat.

It sounds like this is just fantasy, ******* made up but I live this daily! Yes, lucky mom fucker I am!

Back