Do you go out with the intentions of meeting a white woman?

marriedslut4blax

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Ok.. Marriedslut4blax here.. I have to ask. I go out quite often with my husband. He encourages me me to be free of guilt..be receptive to black men & allow myself to be picked up. You can check my pics.. I draw attention.. Mostly black men. My husband gives me room & I get approached atleast 3-4 times an hr...at a slot machine or table. Some will flirt but they always stop short of actually asking me if I would like some of their dicks.. So fucking what if that seemed raw... But damn I am out for a reason. Wearing hoops. Mini skirt, heels & my "I BBC" anklet on. Has me wondering...do black men understand there are happily married white women who have. The want.. Have permission...& are avail for their use? St. Louis area. Any other wives have that problem with gentlemen stopping short of actually saying what you really want to hear?

Ok.. Marriedslut4blax here.. I have to ask. I go out quite often with my husband. He encourages me me to be free of guilt..be receptive to black men & allow myself to be picked up. You can check my pics.. I draw attention.. Mostly black men. My husband gives me room & I get approached atleast 3-4 times an hr...at a slot machine or table. Some will flirt but they always stop short of actually asking me if I would like some of their dicks.. So fucking what if that seemed raw... But damn I am out for a reason. Wearing hoops. Mini skirt, heels & my "I BBC" anklet on. Has me wondering...do black men understand there are happily married white women who have. The want.. Have permission...& are avail for their use? St. Louis area. Any other wives have that problem with gentlemen stopping short of actually saying what you really want to hear?

Back