Do pussies really get loose after sex with big cocks?

I will loosen up after being fucked but I will tighten up after a few hours. It's normal for a pussy to loosen up to accommodate the bigger cock. There's also Kegels to do after being fucked to help tighten up ones pussy.
I got to stick my white dicklet in my girlfriend after she fucked he black lover it was amazing smoothe and slightly loose I loved it, I want my next lady to fuck men with large cocks so it'll feel loose to me

my girl has a decent sized dildo and never takes it all the way since it hurts a bit. She's been seeing this new bull and he is thicker and bigger overall, than any one before. The other night, she took the toy to the base and it wasn't enough anymore. It's been fine for 4 years but after being with him several times recently, she can easily take it all the way now. She wants a new toy.

I truly believe the female vagina is the first one size fits all on the planet. During a bout of great sex they in most cases stretch to fit unless your lucky enough to hook one of those really big guys. I've had about a dozen that i could not get them in to the balls. I can say in my younger years no matter what i managed to return to my normal size. Doing a few guys or pulling a long train you get stretched and will stay that way for a few hours or even a whole day. It really depends on the size and amount of guys at that point.
After my first baby there was a looser feeling that i corrected by doing the exercises suggested by my DR. After my second they helped but it was not as tight as before.

It seems a lot of you are arguing over the same thing. If a woman gets fucked by a big dick her pussy will get looser. It will also go back to normal size afterward, for instance if her much smaller husband fucks her immediately after he would surely notice the difference as would she. But in a couple days it would feel the same as before. I would also think that the more regularly she was to get fucked by that larger dick it might stay looser for longer. I think the question I would have is how long does it take to return to normal size after a good plowing from a big ol' dick?

I truly believe the female vagina is the first one size fits all on the planet. During a bout of great sex they in most cases stretch to fit unless your lucky enough to hook one of those really big guys. I've had about a dozen that i could not get them in to the balls. I can say in my younger years no matter what i managed to return to my normal size. Doing a few guys or pulling a long train you get stretched and will stay that way for a few hours or even a whole day. It really depends on the size and amount of guys at that point.
After my first baby there was a looser feeling that i corrected by doing the exercises suggested by my DR. After my second they helped but it was not as tight as before.
Same as the wife, she is just soo wet as she gets older

It seems a lot of you are arguing over the same thing. If a woman gets fucked by a big dick her pussy will get looser. It will also go back to normal size afterward, for instance if her much smaller husband fucks her immediately after he would surely notice the difference as would she. But in a couple days it would feel the same as before. I would also think that the more regularly she was to get fucked by that larger dick it might stay looser for longer. I think the question I would have is how long does it take to return to normal size after a good plowing from a big ol' dick?
Well said

Hu Everyone, I asked this question because after a having regular sex with a well endowed guy, my wife pussy feels much looser to me. Now I was telling this to friend. She said she doesn't believe it and quickly googled it online to back up her point. Now I wonder if its just my mind and the fantasy of wanting it to feel this way or its real? anybody else had experiences in this??
In my recent post in the following thread, I've analysed and described in some detail observations of mine which I believe are relevant to your question.

My 7-year-long experience of this derives from my intense love-life as a bisexual ex-husband whose versatile bisexual black buddy, at my urging, married my ex-wife 5 years ago and has continued living with us in a beautiful full-time menage-a-trois since he was 19 years of age. He's very handsome, huge-cocked and wonderfully athletic and has shared our marital bed ever since.

I trust you find my up-to-date account interesting and helpful.

Let us know if it does.

Last edited:
I'm definitely not here to argue. My wife had lovers for 25 years, 5 of them were regulars and rather large. She would have sex at least 5 times a week if not more. Her pussy is permanently stretched and will never go back. Just posting my experience
One thing to bear in mind ( besides the plethora of diff shapes and sizes ) is the ravages of time/ age. I've known Babes who's cunt would " snap " back when they were in their teens, but it takes longer and isn't quite as tight now they're in their 30’s. 😈🍌💦💦💦

Back