Do pussies really get loose after sex with big cocks?

Yes pussy can get much looser after fucking a black cock. The thicker the cock and the longer it’s pounding your pussy, the looser it gets. After a good fuck session I will be really loose, messy and gaping open. But it doesn’t stay like that, it will tighten back up lol.
Wow now black cocks magically make your holes looser huh? So some tiny pencil black dick just magically makes you lose but a huge fat white cock doesn’t! You people are something lol. You are correct in the latter part something large wiill stretch you and then after sometime after it returns back. It is possible with habitual stretching to make your holes loose buts it’s not regular ole sex is painful tearing stretching 24/7 like the hoops people use to stretch out their ear lobes. Btw if everything just stretched your asshole would big a giant hole from taking a dump every day for years… notice though it isn’t.

Hu Everyone, I asked this question because after a having regular sex with a well endowed guy, my wife pussy feels much looser to me. Now I was telling this to friend. She said she doesn't believe it and quickly googled it online to back up her point. Now I wonder if its just my mind and the fantasy of wanting it to feel this way or its real? anybody else had experiences in this??
Crazy thing is A woman cannot ever physically be "loose"

Here is my 2 cents. If you look it up, many doctors have said that they do not permanently stretch, however, they also say the vagina may be permanently slightly looser after birth in some women as well as with age it can lose some elasticity. Meaning it actually can become looser, but not from having occasional sex with a big cock. If you are familiar with stretching muscles, women have more progesterone and estrogen than guys. Both these hormones help increase flexibility as well as maintain it. 10 years ago I could do a front split, I don’t stretch super often and can barely touch my toes. My wife could do the splits 5 years ago, she hardly stretches and is still maybe 6” from a split. She can maintain her flexibility easier than me because women were built for that. But even doing the splits, she still has control of her muscles. It’s not like when she stands up she just collapses because her muscle are all stretched and loose. It’s the same with the vagina. It can be stretched but you can still have control of it.

However, I doubt they have actually tested this, because it would be hard to measure in a lab setting. How open a women gets is directly correlated to how turned on she is. So I’m a lab setting, it might make it hard. Just like average semen volume. Studies show that it is lower than what a lot of men and women said they see in person. Of course this is anecdotal evidence, but it would make sense that a person cums more when he is highly aroused with a women compared to jerking off into a cup. I know I cum more (still very little) and have more powerful orgasms when my wife is jerking me off than when I’m doing it myself. Anyway, my wife likes stretching her pussy. She loves the feeling of being full and taking huge things. I have even double fisted my wife and her biggest dildo is 13.5” around. We have only used that one a few times, but the dildos she uses on a regular basis are 9”-11.25” around. She takes them with ease and loves them. We use them 2-4x a week. I can definitely say without doubt, she is more stretched out than when we first had sex. One of her dildos we used (the first thing to penetrate her after we were married) is about 6” around. I can insert that into her balls deep without causing her any pain or much resistance without even working her up. Yes she still enjoys it if you think that taking things as big as 13.5” around means she doesn’t like realistic size penises. But when we first started messing around, there is no way her 6” around dildo would just slide in. We actually had to not have sex for 4 weeks because of some issues she had, but when we had sex again, she was just as easy to insert her huge dildos, maybe even more. She said she thinks it was easier because her pussy had a lil rest instead of being pounded 2-4x a week and also because she was super worked up not having sex for 4 weeks. Even if my wife was not to have sex for a few years, I highly doubt she would return to how she was before. I’m sure she would get tighter than she currently is, but I don’t think it’s possible for it to get back to pre-stretching status.

Anyway, I do think that pussies can permanently be stretched. Just from sex with a large guy though? Probably not permanently. If they haven’t used a big cock or toy in awhile, I would imagine it would return to normal after a few week to a few months

Last edited:
I’m an MD and a sexologist of some 20-years’ standing.

I have an exceedingly spunky younger black lover with a cock 2 inches longer and 1 and a 1/2 inches girthier than mine.

He has been living with my wife and me for 8 years since I introduced him to my wife when he was only 19 and he fucks her pretty much every night beside me in our marital bed. She orgasms much more easily and strongly and oftener with him than ever does with me.

Despite that, my wife’s vagina hasn’t got the least bit lax or loose. Rather the opposite. On the reasonably frequent occasions I get to fuck her, her vagina is now very noticeably much more clinging and a snugger-fit on my cock than it ever was before my buddy came into our marriage.

I put that down to my wife exercising her already very well developed cock-milking muscles on my buddy’s considerably bigger cock for fully 8 years and orgasming on it way more strongly than she ever does on mine.

That said, her vagina fits much more loosely on my cock when I go sloppy-seconds straight after my buddy has ejaculated in her.

However the looseness of the fit doesn’t persist for more than a few minutes after I penetrate her and it disappears completely when she milks my cock for her to orgasm on it, which thankfully she still loves to do.
Exactly. This is what I was saying. Being looser doesn’t mean you can’t control your vaginal muscles. And your wife is still taking a normal (although large) cock. If you are 5” around, and he is 6.5”, that’s not the same as my wife using toys 3x a week on average that are 10+” of girth. I’m 4.5” around and she has toys up to 13.5” around. I’m a large guy and I have double fisted her. I’ve had other girlfriends that used toys that were 6-7” thick and it didn’t change them. Like you said, if I went in right after the toy, it felt looser, but overall, their vaginas didn’t get looser. The average babies head is 13-14” circumference. And doctors have said that having a baby may permanently loosen the vagina, that and age.

Have your wife take something like this several times a week for years and then come back and say she hasn’t gotten any looser

9AF8E136-0374-4798-8A58-22D1DD2D4949.jpegD5E778D4-7ABC-4D9D-B3D7-326352FCA0D6.jpeg90E728AF-782F-4CF4-B36C-128DF81EA3F0.jpeg

Exactly. This is what I was saying. Being looser doesn’t mean you can’t control your vaginal muscles. And your wife is still taking a normal (although large) cock. If you are 5” around, and he is 6.5”, that’s not the same as my wife using toys 3x a week on average that are 10+” of girth. I’m 4.5” around and she has toys up to 13.5” around. I’m a large guy and I have double fisted her. I’ve had other girlfriends that used toys that were 6-7” thick and it didn’t change them. Like you said, if I went in right after the toy, it felt looser, but overall, their vaginas didn’t get looser. The average babies head is 13-14” circumference. And doctors have said that having a baby may permanently loosen the vagina, that and age.

Have your wife take something like this several times a week for years and then come back and say she hasn’t gotten any looser

View attachment 6199392View attachment 6199393View attachment 6199394
Points taken my hot brother.

But I assure you I won’t let my wife get within a bull’s roar of anything as drastic as the monster dildos you suggest I try on her.

I’m intimidated enough by my buddy’s way oversize cock already.

And loving it 😉

Last edited:
Points taken my hot brother.

But I assure you I won’t let my wife get within a bull’s roar of anything as drastic as the monster dildos you suggest I try on her.

I’m intimidated enough by my buddy’s way oversize cock already.

And loving it 😉
My wife has some toys that are 6”-7.5” around that’s she enjoys, which is large for sure, but there are actually guys that size. She knows the real thing feels better than toys. Just the feeling of his body against hers, balls slapping her clit, hands grabbing her hips, feeling his cock throb as he shoots a warm load in her, so I know she would still enjoy a regular (but large) guy. Her biggest complaint with me isn’t even my girth. Although she does wish it were thicker, her biggest complaint is I’m not long enough. She says it doesn’t feel like I’m all the way in. If she could choose me being the same girth, and longer or same length but fatter, she’d definitely choose longer. She can still squeeze her pussy tight, but if she isn’t squeezing, I can put my hand right in her without any resistance.

I don't know about the long term effects but I have some very recent experience. My wife had just finished fucking one of her lovers and he is long and very, very thick. After he came I went in for sloppy seconds and fucked her for bit. She told me she couldn't even feel me and I have an above average thick dick. Later when I fucked her she said she could feel me so I think it did stretch out but tightened back up.

I don't know about the long term effects but I have some very recent experience. My wife had just finished fucking one of her lovers and he is long and very, very thick. After he came I went in for sloppy seconds and fucked her for bit. She told me she couldn't even feel me and I have an above average thick dick. Later when I fucked her she said she could feel me so I think it did stretch out but tightened back up.
Interracial is exploding in Tennessee ♠️

My asian wife is very small and tight 4'11" 100 pounds, you can definitely tell she's been opened up and stretched but after a few day she seems as tight as the day we met
If a dedicated Babe practices her kemal exercises she'll stay lovely and tight. Obviously after a few hours of debauchery she'll be far more open and her pelvic floor relaxed. 🍌🍌🍌💦💦👅💋😎✌️

My wife has had more black cocks pound her in the last twenty years than a porcupine has quills and on top of that children many moons ago and still to this day, on the rare occasion when I get pussy and a black cock wasn’t just in it, it still feels exactly the same to be as it’s ever felt. If anything, she actually can make it a little tighter now because she does kegels all the time and her pussy muscles are stronger than ever, she says her black lovers love it when she squeezes them. I don’t think it’s possible to wear a pussy out. Now if she just fucked a black guy and it’s full of cum even though I’ve licked and slurped on it, sometimes I fuck her right after that and it feels sloppy but I think that’s because there’s so much cum in it still lubing it up.

My wife has had more black cocks pound her in the last twenty years than a porcupine has quills and on top of that children many moons ago and still to this day, on the rare occasion when I get pussy and a black cock wasn’t just in it, it still feels exactly the same to be as it’s ever felt. If anything, she actually can make it a little tighter now because she does kegels all the time and her pussy muscles are stronger than ever, she says her black lovers love it when she squeezes them. I don’t think it’s possible to wear a pussy out. Now if she just fucked a black guy and it’s full of cum even though I’ve licked and slurped on it, sometimes I fuck her right after that and it feels sloppy but I think that’s because there’s so much cum in it still lubing it up.
My wife does her Kegels only on the cocks of me and my buddy (not in the DP sense) and it’s fucking sensational for us both.

She says that doing them by herself is not at all pleasurable and way too much hard work.

I beg to differ. I never went back to the same after having *******.
Actually NOT ONE WOMAN want to go back. The point is that usually people think only about fucking but there's something more, the smell, the roughness of the skin of the black penis, the circumference of the penis, the natural aggressiveness even when we do not try to be aggressive, the length of the penis that registers every corner of the vagina. Its awesome.

Attachments

• 20230929_075849.jpg
    20230929_075849.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 22
  • 20230929_074917.jpg
    20230929_074917.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • 20230925_084032.jpg
    20230925_084032.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
  • 20230929_075019.jpg
    20230929_075019.jpg