Do pussies really get loose after sex with big cocks?

bzcouple

Couple
From
Belize
Hu Everyone, I asked this question because after a having regular sex with a well endowed guy, my wife pussy feels much looser to me. Now I was telling this to friend. She said she doesn't believe it and quickly googled it online to back up her point. Now I wonder if its just my mind and the fantasy of wanting it to feel this way or its real? anybody else had experiences in this??

They will stretch and stretch but they are made for that! Always have snapped back after a little rest from my birdseye
I know they snap back but after a few days with this guy, who she claims to be twice my thickness, she seems is not as tight as before, and i actually feel how it opens up after she gets horny. On several occasions she asked me, if my cock got soft...

My wife's pussy after two hours of hard sex with her bull gets really loose. When I fuck her right after her bull my tiny penis is lost into her stretched pussy and she can not feel anything from me. But the next day or after two days her pussy is tighten again.
Maybe in long term after so many years of sex with her bull her pussy is not so tight as it was before him...

My wife's pussy after two hours of hard sex with her bull gets really loose. When I fuck her right after her bull my tiny penis is lost into her stretched pussy and she can not feel anything from me. But the next day or after two days her pussy is tighten again.
Maybe in long term after so many years of sex with her bull her pussy is not so tight as it was before him...
You are right and as I said earlier babies come out of their and women also use dildo’s and vibrators of various size it goes back the fact that these men are going to ruin your wife is wishful thinking by some huge egos

Surpised us how she feels different after diff guys too.

I know they snap back but after a few days with this guy, who she claims to be twice my thickness, she seems is not as tight as before, and i actually feel how it opens up after she gets horny. On several occasions she asked me, if my cock got soft...
If your wife is getting his big BBC on a regular basis then I don't think her pussy has time to return to normal before he is fucking her again. Does she get that BBC often?

Back