Do pussies really get loose after sex with big cocks?

I asked my wife about it. She have had 2 huge cocks and rest of it big and I am the smallest she had, she said. Her answer is. If you not have had children, the pussy will go down to tight or almost tight. But she had 2 children and after that the 2 huge ones and then her pussy never got back. She can feel me and we have pretty good sex but not that wonderful feeling as of a big thick cock. Her pussy is big.. Really big

I try to stay open as possible. My bull likes loose pussy because most what he gets is always tight so hubby uses big dildos and fists me almost daily. There’s been a few times I’ve gone a week or two without the stretching and my pussy does shrink back down. Makes it fun stretching it back out.

I thought these were suppose to snap back???? Too many thick black cocks have just destroyed my pussy.... I've had to have guys jack off inside me, literally dick and their hand inside me jacking off.
thank you so
I try to stay open as possible. My bull likes loose pussy because most what he gets is always tight so hubby uses big dildos and fists me almost daily. There’s been a few times I’ve gone a week or two without the stretching and my pussy does shrink back down. Makes it fun stretching it back out.
Yo love lose push it is what I have only wanted since I was about 16 and it vid
From bing a big time whore and bing fisted as
Well az
Tim’s to time *******

The best person to ask is a hubby finally taking his turn right after I have done pushups in his lovely wife for 3 hours straight!

I don't know if will stay that way but it will damn sure be one of the hottest, wettest, loosest, moments that he's ever felt it and he will still be done by the time I'm all rinsed off and ready for round 2!♠️😎

The best person to ask is a hubby finally taking his turn right after I have done pushups in his lovely wife for 3 hours straight!

I don't know if will stay that way but it will damn sure be one of the hottest, wettest, loosest, moments that he's ever felt it and he will still be done by the time I'm all rinsed off and ready for round 2!♠️😎
Very well said!

All I know is that her pussy and her hair will look closely related by the time I get done with her!♠️

Paul Mitchell needs to to start sending me a kick back for all the customers I have sent him!😂🤣

Yes that is our experience also.
I would love to see to Mw sweetheart thAt is the most beautiful physical part of a woman’s body that loves BBC and especially those ladies who had been through countless thick bUll breedings they can admit indeed that pusSy was beat up left gaped loose for good thanks to year of use by bbc 🥰🥰🥰♠️ I would love to message you and taok
More

In my experience it depends on who is the one who has fucked her. I've felt her pussy barely stretched out at all. To loose right after and a day later. And one bull she had that just was amazing. He just fucked the inner pussy lips out of her so they would just hang out. She would stay loose for about a month! Before him she always had her pussy lips inwards but after him her pussy changed. Sure it got tight again but it did not really ever look the same.

In my experience it depends on who is the one who has fucked her. I've felt her pussy barely stretched out at all. To loose right after and a day later. And one bull she had that just was amazing. He just fucked the inner pussy lips out of her so they would just hang out. She would stay loose for about a month! Before him she always had her pussy lips inwards but after him her pussy changed. Sure it got tight again but it did not really ever look the same.

I love this level of description and thank you honey so much for sharing this ! I believe every word and there defiantly are differences in every woman’s vagina that make them unique

And it’s that look that gets me so crazy for a girl if I am so lucky to find out or see that she got a really used gaped puSsh hangs open nice what is often called a “Resting Gape” by perverts obsessed with loose Pussy like me 😂

So defiantly love all
Shape and size of woman the bodies etc And of course the please only a woman cam
Provide ia soooo over the top and that is just the physical pleasure not to mention the often torturous pleasure and desire a woman’s Body invokes etc., long story short who wools turn down a tight or loose pussy that isn’t compwmrely gay and male lol ? But a loose big pussy on a bbc addicted girl of any age hell yes that is my weakness and the session.

Back