Do pussies really get loose after sex with big cocks?

Hu Everyone, I asked this question because after a having regular sex with a well endowed guy, my wife pussy feels much looser to me. Now I was telling this to friend. She said she doesn't believe it and quickly googled it online to back up her point. Now I wonder if its just my mind and the fantasy of wanting it to feel this way or its real? anybody else had experiences in this??
I could tell my gf took it for weeks after.

Itll adjust to the cock.

I know they snap back but after a few days with this guy, who she claims to be twice my thickness, she seems is not as tight as before, and i actually feel how it opens up after she gets horny. On several occasions she asked me, if my cock got soft...
Hej! That only meant they have really high sexual activity, usually it takes the normal position after couples days, but think about how old are your wife and how white or pure white is she, as much real white is the woman much easier she loose the muscles tension on her pussy, it's what it's. Imagine something like this pic doing well the job 😉👌😊💁‍♂️

Attachments

• 20230929_074917.jpg
    20230929_074917.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
  • 20230925_084032.jpg
    20230925_084032.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 16
  • 20230929_075849.jpg
    20230929_075849.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
Yes I think youre right. Its about the thickness and the way the wife get fucked that loosen her up. When my wife had a regular lover she told me that he would fuck her in all kind of different positions. With that he was hitting her pussy from all different directions. That together with the roughness of the trusts is what i think did it.

Yes I think youre right. Its about the thickness and the way the wife get fucked that loosen her up. When my wife had a regular lover she told me that he would fuck her in all kind of different positions. With that he was hitting her pussy from all different directions. That together with the roughness of the trusts is what i think did it.
Exactly

Attachments

• IMG_20141219_223412.jpg
    IMG_20141219_223412.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 34
Hu Everyone, I asked this question because after a having regular sex with a well endowed guy, my wife pussy feels much looser to me. Now I was telling this to friend. She said she doesn't believe it and quickly googled it online to back up her point. Now I wonder if its just my mind and the fantasy of wanting it to feel this way or its real? anybody else had experiences in this??
Did her pussy stay the same size of a cantaope after your childrens birth?

are u a baby??

I know they snap back but after a few days with this guy, who she claims to be twice my thickness, she seems is not as tight as before, and i actually feel how it opens up after she gets horny. On several occasions she asked me, if my cock got soft...

My husband tells me when he is fingering me now, since I have been using a large dildo to masturbate the past 8 years, my pussy starts to what he calls open up when I start to get really hot. We don’t fuck anymore but when we did last, he did say my pussy was nice and loose after I had cum using my black dildo? So that’s what he says, and he was right about afterwards, I could feel him, but it wasn’t anywhere near the same.

My husband tells me when he is fingering me now, since I have been using a large dildo to masturbate the past 8 years, my pussy starts to what he calls open up when I start to get really hot. We don’t fuck anymore but when we did last, he did say my pussy was nice and loose after I had cum using my black dildo? So that’s what he says, and he was right about afterwards, I could feel him, but it wasn’t anywhere near the same.
Why did you use dildo instead contact me, for real you would enjoy more👌😉😋🌹

I truly believe the female vagina is the first one size fits all on the planet. During a bout of great sex they in most cases stretch to fit unless your lucky enough to hook one of those really big guys. I've had about a dozen that i could not get them in to the balls. I can say in my younger years no matter what i managed to return to my normal size. Doing a few guys or pulling a long train you get stretched and will stay that way for a few hours or even a whole day. It really depends on the size and amount of guys at that point.
After my first baby there was a looser feeling that i corrected by doing the exercises suggested by my DR. After my second they helped but it was not as tight as before.
I agree. As a comment, at a swinger party after taking few of the sizable men, and being on 'my back' for a long time, normal men feel loose.

Actually NOT ONE WOMAN want to go back. The point is that usually people think only about fucking but there's something more, the smell, the roughness of the skin of the black penis, the circumference of the penis, the natural aggressiveness even when we do not try to be aggressive, the length of the penis that registers every corner of the vagina. Its awesome.
The natural agressivness..... huh?

We enjoy semi regular visits with a guy we know for mfm fun. He's younger and a really cool guy. I'm 6+, he's 8+.
I can't say if she's looser after he finishes but she is slick down there. I slide in and there's no restence, way too slippery but she's so horny and turned on we have a good session. He says the same, that's she's very slick after I finish.
Stretched or loose I don't know.
There's been nights we both do her butt hole, it's kinda the same. Once one of us has been in there it's easy for other guy to slide in.

Back