Do pussies really get loose after sex with big cocks?

Mi mujer solo a follado con chicos con grandes pollas y vuelve a la normalidad solo los dos o tres días posteriores lo tiene un poco más sensible abierto y más lubricado supongo también por el drenaje de semen que va saliendo

Mi mujer solo a follado con chicos con grandes pollas y vuelve a la normalidad solo los dos o tres días posteriores lo tiene un poco más sensible abierto y más lubricado supongo también por el drenaje de semen que va saliendo
TRANSLATION> My wife has only fucked guys with big cocks and she returns to normal only two or three days later, she has it a little more sensitive open and more lubricated, I suppose also because of the drainage of semen that comes out

Hu Everyone, I asked this question because after a having regular sex with a well endowed guy, my wife pussy feels much looser to me. Now I was telling this to friend. She said she doesn't believe it and quickly googled it online to back up her point. Now I wonder if its just my mind and the fantasy of wanting it to feel this way or its real? anybody else had experiences in this??
No totally false lol

Hu Everyone, I asked this question because after a having regular sex with a well endowed guy, my wife pussy feels much looser to me. Now I was telling this to friend. She said she doesn't believe it and quickly googled it online to back up her point. Now I wonder if its just my mind and the fantasy of wanting it to feel this way or its real? anybody else had experiences in this??
YES

My girlfriend felt loose and hour after her first BBC I loved the feeling but that was the last time I felt it around my dicklet she left 3 weeks after her first BBC

Back