Do pussies really get loose after sex with big cocks?

My husband wrote about my pussy being loose after Del has fucked me but goes back to normal a few hours later , this is no longer the case . When we first met Del I struggled to get his much larger black penis in to my vagina but now I can take it much easier so I believe that regular sex with a larger penis does loosen your pussy or it might just be that the interpretation of taking such a much bigger penis gets easier with regular sex with a much larger penis.
I have now met a younger bbc who’s about the same length as Del’s but quite a bit thicker we have met him twice and he lets me adjust to his thickness before he fucks me with assertive long strokes when he’s finished and pulls out my vagina is left gaping open .

Last edited:
They go back just fine. It's a male fantasy normally that they do not, which is cool. For a healthy pelvic floor all women should do kegals also. I can get stretched and pounded and be back to normal in a few hours. Maybe even a lil tighter do to being swollen.
I can only comment as a guy and from the science Ive read. Most seem to agree with the above statement.

I think reading through all these posts a few things are apparent. Most of the people claiming that the stretching is permanent is most evident from either cucks, Bulls or unverified couples or women. Cucks desperately want to believe this for fantasy purposes. Bulls also love to believe that they 'wreck' a pussy forever so as to boost their ego a little. The unverified Im sure are often just cucks in disguise.

Now Im not saying EVERYONE is lying. Im sure that humans can be different and some people may be telling the truth. Maybe a cuck (and his wife) want to believe something so much that they convince their minds that it is true in which case it will literally feel that way to them. Maybe some vaginas do stretch differently from others (most likely in fact). Maybe some Bulls just are THAT much BIGGER.

However on the whole, from what Ive seen online and even on this very forum I think for most cases the vaginas elasticity rules the roost. It bounces back to be as tight as it was before. As nature intended! (Unless there is real actual trauma!)

I am however curious as to how long a vagina realistically stays stretched after a large toy or cock. Is the 2 hours quoted by BBWbunnyfl about the norm? Does a womens pussy feel very different in that time period?

Honey can you say internal excersise And while working out have me liking your clit. But no insurtion aloud for a few days. It works unless she has give birth.
PS why won't anyone hock me up with a new blk friend . I have a huge heart. I'm quiet. Don't look for trouble. Don't anyone care anote

Hu Everyone, I asked this question because after a having regular sex with a well endowed guy, my wife pussy feels much looser to me. Now I was telling this to friend. She said she doesn't believe it and quickly googled it online to back up her point. Now I wonder if its just my mind and the fantasy of wanting it to feel this way or its real? anybody else had experiences in this??
I think it's looser only for a short while after she been fucked.
Then it will go back to normal.
I went with a woman who had 4 ******* (2 white,2Black) her puss was loose and I liked it.

They do for an HR or two, then they u fortunately snap back into shape. But more importantly after a hung bbc fucking her, the bitch is more relaxed and knows she can accommodate his size without any permeant physical damage.

Hu Everyone, I asked this question because after a having regular sex with a well endowed guy, my wife pussy feels much looser to me. Now I was telling this to friend. She said she doesn't believe it and quickly googled it online to back up her point. Now I wonder if its just my mind and the fantasy of wanting it to feel this way or its real? anybody else had experiences in this??
Does it matter if that wasn't your ultimate goal

re: Do pussies really get loose after sex with big cocks?​

They seem to be for small white dickies, but then that's often good as it provides a whole unique feeling to the pussy they once knew.
It's worth the "experience" as it can become an addictive feeling as well.

My wife has a really tight pussy (which is fabulous) .. after a larger man her pussy is definitely more relaxed and softer for a day or so after. especially if she has let him shoot inside her ... taking her immediately after he has cum inside and pulled out is fabulous .. so soft and hot!

Back