Do Dick pics REALLY work???

Some dig it, some don't. I go for creativity.
But this site is not a hook up spot for me, it's a filler while a I'm working or in between sites. I think same way when women only have one particular pose or body part showing ...if I'm not drawn to it...that "scroll" motion works for me. Interesting thread.

Some dig it, some don't. I go for creativity.
But this site is not a hook up spot for me, it's a filler while a I'm working or in between sites. I think same way when women only have one particular pose or body part showing ...if I'm not drawn to it...that "scroll" motion works for me. Interesting thread.
I don't think this site is really built for hook ups simply because you can't even filter on location. What site do you use for actually connecting

I don't think this site is really built for hook ups simply because you can't even filter on location. What site do you use for actually connecting
I'm old school. I walk up to a woman & make small talk and get a vibe. This is west texas.... The oil boom has the game throwed off. Lol So when you got a moment to shoot your shot, you have to be ready.
This site is cucks & males "catfishing" mostly [ which I don't do either of]. Lol But I have fun on here... If something comes out of it...so be it.

Too many dick pictures over the years any more they are a turn off. I jokingly said the other day men should post their bank statements instead, some kid (19 year old) thought I was serious. I told him to go back to his room in his parents house
Lol i think i saw that post

Curious about these answers.

Also, dudes, if you're gonna flood a thread with dick pics taking up the whole screen, Throw some lotion or coconut oil on your *******. Out here ashy than a motherfucker looking like aged beef jerky.

Yes, for sure; ladies like to see what a guy actually brings to the bedroom, and that beef jerky look is just not attractive.

Its not a problem, if picture with cock is nice and looks tasty :wub:
But some times pictures looks like they was made with Nokia 3310 after two days of drinking :) repect your cock ;)

Depends on the mood, I guess. Sometimes it's not too bad to look at, but most of the time it's just not doing anything for me.
Also, if you really wanna impress me: a broad back and nice ass usually are more attractive than a dick ;)

Depends on the mood, I guess. Sometimes it's not too bad to look at, but most of the time it's just not doing anything for me.
Also, if you really wanna impress me: a broad back and nice ass usually are more attractive than a dick ;)
That is what i always wonder about. I mean i know dicks are a dime a dozen but i would think want someone who is attractive that is attached to the dick lol

It's the same for guys, right? Big boobs are a huge plus but if the woman with the giant boobs herself isn't all that hot? Well, let's just say it's not ideal.
Same here, really.
For me it's really about the face and body as a whole. I don't want to see pictures of just boobs or just a pussy that does nothing for me. I would rather see a things together because im not just going to be looking at one thing when we are fuckin

Back