Toilet dick pics ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ?

SwirlSexr775

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NY, US
I click on a lot of profiles...
To look at females and fuck/suck/eat media.
Invariably some of the profiles are rife dick pics.
Personally I would never take a dick pic while on the toilet.
I don't know ladies, how do you feel about that ?
I guess if the women say it's a faux pas.
Maybe you dudes can consider this a public service announcement ๐Ÿ˜†.

๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž
Girl Stinks GIF by TLC Europe

No, it's my big toes giving the toes down as well. They don't have that emoji yet, so I had to make do with extra hands! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Well damn... So bad it got the toes huh? Funny there's some joke out there. Where a person feels that if somebody gave you the "toe". It's way more offensive than giving you the finger... I mean imagine the effort that's required. ๐Ÿคฃ.

Except! For what's going on in while said pics are being taken is ungodly! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
No no no no no I wash my dick in the sink often... Sometimes that's all that needs to get clean at the moment๐Ÿ˜†. And yeah I get hardons with the lather. But if I want to jerk off it wouldn't be in the sink/bathroom. I'm grown now... I'm going to jerk off in my bed๐Ÿ˜œ.

Wash your dick the sink rofl , take a shower for God's sake lol
I do, I do...But sometimes like I mentioned that's the only thing that needs to get clean. As it's the only thing that got "dirty". Me and my woman fuck like rabbits... Sometimes literally double-digit times during the day. It's convenient sometime to just wash all the love juice off my dick than it is to get into the shower 10 plus times
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜.

No no no no no I wash my dick in the sink often... Sometimes that's all that needs to get clean at the moment๐Ÿ˜†. And yeah I get hardons with the lather. But if I want to jerk off it wouldn't be in the sink/bathroom. I'm grown now... I'm going to jerk off in my bed๐Ÿ˜œ.
So I was in the mind set was on how dudes k.ill a toilet, not sure when we the other way ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Last edited:
So I was in the mind set was on how dudes ******* a toilet, not sure when we the other way ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
My mindset was what happens when I put my dick in the sink... Lather, hard-ons etc. When at all possible I prefer not to think about poo poo... As you should too by "dirty" minded little lass๐Ÿ˜†. Texting can be a fairly unreliable form of communication. Especially when there are multiple parties posting ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜.

We were on dick pics on the toilet, than someone added sinks, we put 2 and 2 gether bc females don't think sexy time while on the s.hitter, we may think sexy time with a detachable shower head, but that's where we have "ground control to major tom!" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

We were on dick pics on the toilet, than someone added sinks, we put 2 and 2 gether bc females don't think sexy time while on the s.hitter, we may think sexy time with a detachable shower head, but that's where we have "ground control to major tom!" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I don't even think sexy time when I'm on the toilet.
And I am known as the Salad Toss King ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
On this site anyway ๐Ÿ˜†.
Whether it be deserved or not ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ.
It does seems to be a thing though๐Ÿ˜‚.
I would venture to say that most guys wash their dicks in the sink pretty often. It's kind of like how we can just whip it out and take a whizz.
The visual of a woman trying to get her pussy into a bathroom sink is kinda interesting to me ๐Ÿ˜œ
Splish splash...Juice on the loose๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿคช.

I don't even think sexy time when I'm on the toilet.
And I am known as the Salad Toss King ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
On this site anyway ๐Ÿ˜†.
Whether it be deserved or not ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ.
It does seems to be a thing though๐Ÿ˜‚.
I would venture to say that most guys wash their dicks in the sink pretty often. It's kind of like how we can just whip it out and take a whizz.
The visual of a woman trying to get her pussy into a bathroom sink is kinda interesting to me ๐Ÿ˜œ
Splish splash...Juice on the loose๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿคช.
You'd be surprised what us girls can do in a sink for the right reasons with our kitty cat! I don't think it would look all that cute if you walked in at that moment, may be some questions a few concerns, however we'd get the job done!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ’ฆ

You'd be surprised what us girls can do in a sink for the right reasons with our kitty cat! I don't think it would look all that cute if you walked in at that moment, may be some questions a few concerns, however we'd get the job done!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Oh no doubt..Trust me on this one Hon. I find just about everything interesting/cute/fascinating/arousing about PUSSY. I even like talking about it more than my own dick๐Ÿ˜†

Back