Google Image Search

blackbull954

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Guys, I know that most of you are horny toads and mostly think with your small heads. Do yourself a favor, stop feeding the trolls on this site. When you see a profile is not verified, and they are posting pics of a sexy woman, 9 times out of 10 it’s a gay male behind the profile who is just looking to waste your time.

All you have to do is copy the pics they post and run them through Google image search.

Search Google images, request desktop site, and the page will let you attach images and then run a search.

Case and point. @DWilliams93 has been posting Internet pics on this site for over a year. A quick Google search exposed him/them to be fake.

Guys, instead of posting your dicks in all these threads, simply search pics to verify they’re real. I know it’s asking a lot since most of you are Neanderthals. Just figured I would share a tip. Happy hunting, and remember, put your dick away and stop feeding the trolls.

Attachments

• D4776FA0-FBA3-45CC-A78B-820D95AF1453.png
    D4776FA0-FBA3-45CC-A78B-820D95AF1453.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 393
  • 4C13730C-FA5D-4B5E-BAE5-B4398115BE4E.png
    4C13730C-FA5D-4B5E-BAE5-B4398115BE4E.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 390
Guys, I know that most of you are horny toads and mostly think with your small heads. Do yourself a favor, stop feeding the trolls on this site. When you see a profile is not verified, and they are posting pics of a sexy woman, 9 times out of 10 it’s a gay male behind the profile who is just looking to waste your time.

All you have to do is copy the pics they post and run them through Google image search.

Search Google images, request desktop site, and the page will let you attach images and then run a search.

Case and point. @DWilliams93 has been posting Internet pics on this site for over a year. A quick Google search exposed him/them to be fake.

Guys, instead of posting your dicks in all these threads, simply search pics to verify they’re real. I know it’s asking a lot since most of you are Neanderthals. Just figured I would share a tip. Happy hunting, and remember, put your dick away and stop feeding the trolls.
Facts

I agree. But everytime I GIS, it shoots me back some fucking lingerie companie of low level clothing line, because it only gives me the links to purchase what they are wearing. When they are nude, it shows *******. I hate using the option, to be honest, and its supposed to help us.

It's gotten pretty bad on here, verified or not people using stolen pics and videos.
We used to use tineye and Google images to sort but it's so pointless to even bother. We now use this as a way to stay entertained instead of as a tool for looking for fun...
And staff let's them keep running rampant, you try to say anything even if it's a violation of the terms of the website and you get blown off...
We're talking about dumping this site entirely and going back to FetLife.

It's gotten pretty bad on here, verified or not people using stolen pics and videos.
We used to use tineye and Google images to sort but it's so pointless to even bother. We now use this as a way to stay entertained instead of as a tool for looking for fun...
And staff let's them keep running rampant, you try to say anything even if it's a violation of the terms of the website and you get blown off...
We're talking about dumping this site entirely and going back to FetLife.
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Back