Do Dick pics REALLY work???

'Bulls' who think that a low-resolution picture of their dick is a good ice-breaker when starting a conversation with a person you've never talked before just reek of desperation and I avoid them like a plague. If you think your entire worth as a 'bull' is measured in inches on your dick, then I don't know if you should call yourself a 'bull'.

Our view is that if a guy sends an unsolicited dick picture then that dick is connected to an even bigger one.

Also, sometimes we will use google images or tineye on the pics we receive and it is amazing how many of those pics are ones that guys just copied from the 'net.

'Bulls' who think that a low-resolution picture of their dick is a good ice-breaker when starting a conversation with a person you've never talked before just reek of desperation and I avoid them like a plague. If you think your entire worth as a 'bull' is measured in inches on your dick, then I don't know if you should call yourself a 'bull'.
I agree it does seem very desperate

I don't particularly like beginning a dialogue with a dick pic to be honest but what's more annoying is when I am asked to send a picture of myself right off the bat, really?
Oddly enough some of the same things i hate most of the women who replied on here hate the same things

Short answer on a looooong subject - No. You could have an amazing looking cock but it takes the whole package to get me in. Face, arms, chest n butt are all part of my go/no-go decision. Unlike me who could be face down ass up ******* fucked into a pillow - you normally see the guy and rock stick squirel ugly doesn't get fixed by a big long dong lol. It does help when you have a few hotty guys to see what they bring to the party though ;)

Short answer on a looooong subject - No. You could have an amazing looking cock but it takes the whole package to get me in. Face, arms, chest n butt are all part of my go/no-go decision. Unlike me who could be face down ass up ******* fucked into a pillow - you normally see the guy and rock stick squirel ugly doesn't get fixed by a big long dong lol. It does help when you have a few hotty guys to see what they bring to the party though ;)
I just followed you just for your answer

Well, if they didn't work, men wouldn't keep taking them.

I think they work but to a certain degree. You can't have your opening message be a dick pic. It's just a slab of meat. If you are a funny dude that happens to be well rounded, that dick pic might have some mileage. Especially if its impressive.

Most I'd take it are not convinced by dick pics anymore because you get the right angle, photoshop you can make your ******* look like king kong. When I get with couples, they are amazed at me not misrepresenting my size as others do.

Curious about these answers.

Also, dudes, if you're gonna flood a thread with dick pics taking up the whole screen, Throw some lotion or coconut oil on your *******. Out here ashy than a motherfucker looking like aged beef jerky.
That had me laughing so hard....

Back