Do Dick pics REALLY work???

Thanks for this thread.
New at this so reading all the comments, especially by the women, makes me feel a little embarrassed about putting my wrong “foot” forward.
Accept my apology. And thank you for helping me be a better participant here.

If the woman is voyeuristic then I think it can have an effect. I’ve blown many a loads for women on Kik and they loved it. Not for everyone though like most things....

Short answer on a looooong subject - No. You could have an amazing looking cock but it takes the whole package to get me in. Face, arms, chest n butt are all part of my go/no-go decision. Unlike me who could be face down ass up ******* fucked into a pillow - you normally see the guy and rock stick squirel ugly doesn't get fixed by a big long dong lol. It does help when you have a few hotty guys to see what they bring to the party though ;)
Squirrel ugly....... lmfao

I mean I know I’ll post my media just for shits and giggles but I’ll never just send one to someone especially if they haven’t asked me I feel like that’s a little creepy plus it gets you nowhere without a personality to back it up

it really depends on my mood but... I admit I do like a nice dick pic (but don't go overboard)...
That said, it needs context, like your body (ideally)[/QUOTE
Im not even going to lie i posted a couple of dick pics but seem to have gotten more responses from my profile pic ]

I think that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever read on this site!!!!!!

Mike drop funny. You know that wasn’t right
but it was true. Hahaaaaa maybe that’s why some keep their socks on. Lol
I know, I know... our bodies absorb natural oils differently but it was still kinda funny. Same goes for the ladies. Tightened that stuff up. Don’t serve him leftovers in the same takeout container you brought it home in. Refresh that meal. Make it nice and tasty. Serve it up! Wink Wink

Too many dick pictures over the years any more they are a turn off. I jokingly said the other day men should post their bank statements instead, some kid (19 year old) thought I was serious. I told him to go back to his room in his parents house

O. M. G. Truth right here. Lol

Nope.

If the guy is the sum of his cock then no way would I be interested. Posting a cock picture thinking it will get any juices running with the usual opening comment 'hey bitch/slut/whore ya want sum has as much of a chance as the titanic rising again.

A guy is more than his cock. Its about personality, commonality, respect for all parties and accepting each parties wants wishes and desires. Intelligent, mannered, can hold a conversation, is able to listen to whats being said and includes partner. That will win more prizes!

I think that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever read on this site!!!!!!

*satire alert*

And to top it off, guys have picked up on OUR selfie queen tricks by taking dick picks on an angle, upside down, filters, etc. I’m beginning to wonder if they’re using contouring tricks to make them look thicker? I’ve seen dicks that should be in the Dick Hall of Fame. C’mon man do you hold down a full time job with that thing? Do you pay extra for your airplane seat? Do they ask you the age of your small baby when you go to the movies? I mean...wtf? Did you buy some Kim Kardashian-J Lo Butt/Lip Filler and stick it in your dick? Do you go to hydraulic car shows and make your dick bounce up and down?

Some of these pics come with 3-D glasses. Seriously, I got mine in the mail with a list of names. I have the black eye to prove it.

Nope.

If the guy is the sum of his cock then no way would I be interested. Posting a cock picture thinking it will get any juices running with the usual opening comment 'hey bitch/slut/whore ya want sum has as much of a chance as the titanic rising again.

A guy is more than his cock. Its about personality, commonality, respect for all parties and accepting each parties wants wishes and desires. Intelligent, mannered, can hold a conversation, is able to listen to whats being said and includes partner. That will win more prizes!

Aaaaaamen!!!!!!!!!
But I do have my moments when I peek

Last edited:
A married girl i know recently had her first big black dick from a guy she met online. They got chatting online. He sent her a dick pic. They fucked. Seemed to work for him!

Back