Do Dick pics REALLY work???

Interesting thread. I've often wondered myself. I mean I pretty much know the no-no of unsolicited dick pics. But there are dudes with 100s of pics in their media. So when i see that i think, this guy must be getting lots of pussy, let me check out some of the women. Then I look at the gallery and its literally 100s of dick pics only. Lol. No women at all in any pics. I myself hate taking dick pics

'Bulls' who think that a low-resolution picture of their dick is a good ice-breaker when starting a conversation with a person you've never talked before just reek of desperation and I avoid them like a plague. If you think your entire worth as a 'bull' is measured in inches on your dick, then I don't know if you should call yourself a 'bull'.
Preach

Interesting thread. I've often wondered myself. I mean I pretty much know the no-no of unsolicited dick pics. But there are dudes with 100s of pics in their media. So when i see that i think, this guy must be getting lots of pussy, let me check out some of the women. Then I look at the gallery and its literally 100s of dick pics only. Lol. No women at all in any pics. I myself hate taking dick pics
This is actually the exact reason i started this post lol. We have the same thoughts

Ive been on this site for a while and i always wonder when a guy posts a pic of his dick does it really work as far as being attractive to women?
Define work. If I’m super horny and alone and need something to inspire me to rub one out, I might look but that alone won’t do it for me.

Send me a random unsolicited dicture? That’s not gonna work either. Especially if it’s accompanied by tacky and crass conversation.

Dick pics work....when I know someone, trust them, we are in to each other and I ask for one. Or maybe a lover sends me one to let me know he’s thinking of me. Otherwise? As far as I’m concerned, keep it on your pants.

Back