Toilet dick pics πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘ŽπŸ½?

Oh no doubt..Trust me on this one Hon. I find just about everything interesting/cute/fascinating/arousing about PUSSY. I even like talking about it more than my own dickπŸ˜†
Welp! That's surprising 🀯 don't think that ever crossed my mind πŸ€” I'm sure I could look through the plethora of threads/post where your dick has his own mic🎀but we'll let this instance slide, hopefully your dick doesn't read this, or you're in trouble πŸ˜‰ 😜 🀣

Welp! That's surprising 🀯 don't think that ever crossed my mind πŸ€” I'm sure I could look through the plethora of threads/post where your dick has his own mic🎀but we'll let this instance slide, hopefully your dick doesn't read this, or you're in trouble πŸ˜‰ 😜 🀣
Yeah my "best friend" has been known to be a bad influenceπŸ˜‰. Not all that literate either... Maybe because he's only got one eye and no brain in his head 🀣
Historically has got me into some pretty sticky situations... He certainly can be nothing but trouble πŸ˜†.
However I love him like he was part of meπŸ˜‚.

Yeah my "best friend" has been known to be a bad influenceπŸ˜‰. Not all that literate either... Maybe because he's only got one eye and no brain in his head 🀣
Historically has got me into some pretty sticky situations... He certainly can be nothing but trouble πŸ˜†.
However I love him like he was part of meπŸ˜‚.
"With friends like him, who needs enemies "

sounds like a man's man dr.ink! If I do Vodka it's in a dirty Martini, don't shoot anything straight anymore! Got tired of trying to remember where I was or my clothes for that matterπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
Well it certainly ain't a Shirley Temple πŸ˜†.
It's like a bastardized "Boilermaker"
I don't like mixing the beer and the vodka directly. I like to take the shot then chase it with the beer... Really effective way for me to get to my "level"...Quickly😜.
Not knowing where one is and where their clothes are. Sounds like the aftermath of a good time to me πŸ˜‰.

Last edited:
Well it certainly ain't a Shirley Temple πŸ˜†.
It's like a bastardized "Boilermaker"
I don't like mixing the beer and the vodka directly. I like to take the shot then chase it with the beer... Really effective way for me to get to my "level"...Quickly😜.
Not knowing where one is and where their clothes are. Sounds like the aftermath of a good time to me πŸ˜‰.
Sometimes, yes, indeed a good time! Hopefully for all involved, 🀣🀣

Back