Do Dick pics REALLY work???

A while back, the administration was cracking down on avatar dick pics. Now these are popping up again.

I need the whole package. I am fine with not showing your face as we all have privacy reasons but I love very muscular black men who a very well endowed. A big, thick black cock laying on some beautiful, muscular abs with a big, strong chest and biceps! :blackheart::blackheart::blackheart:
Want to win my heart and my Milf pussy? Post a picture of your abs and chest covered in black baby seed! Even better if my pictures are in the background!

Curious about these answers.

Also, dudes, if you're gonna flood a thread with dick pics taking up the whole screen, Throw some lotion or coconut oil on your *******. Out here ashy than a motherfucker looking like aged beef jerky.

Yep you right about that, and I think a good idea would be, to take a hard dick pics with no close ups so Female's and Couple's can appreciate and take a good look of your Big Black Cocks

yes if it is actually impressive but those are few and far between on here (and guys please stop comparing it to random household objects to make it look bigger) and is combined with a great body, handsome face (if they are comfortable showing it), and an intelligent mind with a good sense of humor

For me it's really about the face and body as a whole. I don't want to see pictures of just boobs or just a pussy that does nothing for me. I would rather see a things together because im not just going to be looking at one thing when we are fuckin
Absolutely agree.

Back