Do bulls like the husband watching ?

Absolutely, I love it when husbands watch me hammer their wives because I am also, working inconcert with the husbands during and after playtime relaying signs and subsequent conversations. Gents always connect more with the husband than the wife/girlfriend the benefits are obvious.

Absolutely, I love it when husbands watch me hammer their wives because I am also, working inconcert with the husbands during and after playtime relaying signs and subsequent conversations. Gents always connect more with the husband than the wife/girlfriend the benefits are obvious.
Very true statement, for us anyway. Him and my husband are actually good friends.

Very true statement, for us anyway. Him and my husband are actually good friends.
So, when playtime is scheduled the Dastardly-Duo are looking and feindishly plotting how they will ravage you......nothing like a husband and lover working together.....

Without the husband watching is just sex....

With the husband watching it’s fun
I can tell you that being fucked by a black guy without my husband watching is way more than just sex!

On our first foray into this world my husband only got to listen to me being fucked from outside the room. I'm not sure he would even be able to handle being in the room.

I see some threads on here where some guys like there wife to go off with the bull alone , I find that weird and that's not really what this lifestyles about
I get what you're saying and we've never been apart when we involve others. From the hubby's point of view though, if she wanted to do it, that would be ok with me. I would still want to see pics or vid of it because I think it's hot that she enjoys other guys. I think the main reason I'd go for us being apart would be so that she could get more comfortable and just do whatever she wants or feels without thinking about me being there and trying to gauge my reactions.

My experience is quite different from others expressed here. I found out that there are several different types of men and I'm not sure that skin color has anything to do with it. There are those who do not or cannot perform well when being watched. I find that that type does much better in a one on one. Then there are those who thrive in a group situation. Almost like a watch me guys attitude. I suppose for some of them the husband watching is a added thrill. Some of them seem to think your screwing them because your guys no good in bed. That's probably the case for some but not me. I can tell you that more than once my guy whipped out his ten inches to show some guy how to fuck his wife. No little dick in my house.
You get a few of those watch me guys together you got a great gang bang. They urge each other on and often get very vocal and loud. You get a group of type one guys you pull a train. It's like having several lovers in the same night. Sometimes with foreplay sometimes without depends on the guy. No matter what the last guy of the day is my guy. He sometimes watched, sometimes took a few photos without faces mostly. Even shot a few videos if no one had a problem with it. Photos were for me to go with the face shots we always required for a invitation.
My guy never left me alone in any situation, he was always close enough to get there fast if i needed him. I don't think it's a good idea to meet alone both for safety and the relationship. Your both there everything is known, no one gets the feeling there being cheated on.

There is a time and a place for both. There is a chemistry that can be established without hubs there, that played out better after the fact when he is...there is also a hella fun aspect of sending him audio...pics...video clips of her being taken while he’s at work, the golf course, with the boys etc..

There is a time and a place for both. There is a chemistry that can be established without hubs there, that played out better after the fact when he is...there is also a hella fun aspect of sending him audio...pics...video clips of her being taken while he’s at work, the golf course, with the boys etc..
I agree!! Sometimes its fun with him there, after all he is the one who is making it possible by sharing!! BUT, sometimes it fun to go home and tell him about it.

Back